Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think i might know what to do, if you can, could you please provide your extdata? i believe that is also needed for this to come full circle.

Perfect One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am interested into this too.

Could be so nice if a 100% save file be avaliable to prevent us from playing the entire campaign for some editor elements/contents.

NoHax3Win

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I restore the save file, it says that the game was from a different system, and the save file can't be used. I need an NTR plugin or something to unlock all the items.

Last edited by NoHax3Win,

Perfect One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I restore the save file, it says that the game was from a different system, and the save file can't be used. I need an NTR plugin or something to unlock all the items.

You can use this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-super-mario-maker-ntr-plugin.451710/

But as i have tested myself (idk if i did something wrong) it only worked on my New 2ds XL, but not on my Old 3ds.

Sadly nintendo made sure that no Mario Maker save is transfarable (not even in the same 3ds where it was save, if you have to format your 3ds or something like that).

Last edited by Perfect One,

NoHax3Win

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily, I am using a new 3ds xl, so it should work for me. Thanks!
Also, if you check the post, there is a version of the plugin for the old 3ds, so you could try that.

Perfect One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Luckily, I am using a new 3ds xl, so it should work for me. Thanks!

Yeah, that will work for you then.

If you just wanna unlock all editor elements and will replay all stages again, use the following cheat combo:

Invicibility (not star one) + Max Live(s) + Coordinate Changer (or something like that) + Infinite Time

With that, you can press and hold y (the run button) and press d-pad to make mario fly to where you wanna! lol

I completed the entire campaign in few hours (2 or less, i don't remember exactly), so, will be much better! =D

NoHax3Win

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find the plugins in NTR CFW. HELP!

EDIT: Never mind, just pressed SELECT and I found the cheat menu. Also, Coordinate Changer is Coordinate Modifier, and Infinite Time is Unlimited Time. Thanks!

EDIT 2: The codes don't work, even after deleting the update in FBI.

Perfect One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't find the plugins in NTR CFW. HELP!

EDIT: Never mind, just pressed SELECT and I found the cheat menu. Also, Coordinate Changer is Coordinate Modifier, and Infinite Time is Unlimited Time. Thanks!

EDIT 2: The codes don't work, even after deleting the update in FBI.

You must delete the entire game, and extdata and saves it keeps in 3ds. For that, go to settings, data management and delete everything mario maker-related there. Use checkpoint to delete sava too, just to be sure.

After you made sure you deleted everything of mario maker from your 3ds, install the game and, after that, 1.02 update (must be that exactly update, any other will fail on 'Get Unlimited Medals' cheat).

After that, let the game load to main screen and press select and activate cheats i wrote about.

Last edited by Perfect One,

undertalefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says save data on this 3ds game card is linked to another 3ds system and it needs to re-create save data (i used fbi method)

EthanDaHacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the link dosent work anymore

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the file link dosent work anymore.

Shedywer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The links are dead so i 100%'ed myself and here is the save
USA version, All items unlocked, all 100 Goomba medals and Bowser Medals, edamame icon, Yamamura's Lessons completed
It includes both the data and the extra data (I used Checkpoint) so hopefully it works for you
I uploaded it to the 3DS Savegames site as well

Attachments

• SMM 3DS 100% Save.zip
    143.5 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by Shedywer,
Reactions: bugenthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users