• Replies 53,794
  • Likes 43

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick one here... If you have a *NEW* 3DS(newer style) on 9.2 or 11.2 Is there any advanatage on being on a lower firmware ? Or does it even matter on the level of hack you can do ?
Is easy if you refer to the newest 3ds as N3DS and the old one as O3DS.

No matter the firmware version, anything on 11.3 or lower its the same.

Reactions: DavidinCT

3DSBurg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading around and can't for the life of me figure out how to extract my private header for Sky3DS+. I have a PowerSaves Plus device (the wifi one, not the dongle) where I can grab the backup of a legit game cart onto the SD card, as well as an older 3ds with CFW with A9HL where I can dump my legit game cart. However, I load that into Gateway ROM patcher where it should show me the key under Cart ID, and it shows as all FF's. I load it into HxD which the entire .bin is FFs.
What can I do?

qwertoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question:
I just installed Shovel Knight Treasure Trove over the previous version of shovel knight, and it deleted my save data. Before I intalled it however I backed up my save and the secure value using SMDH onto my SD card. I tried restoring the save, but it doesnt work. I'm not exactly sure what to do, nor will I be surprised if I cant restore the save, it would just be nice to get it back. thanks

I think its JK's save manager if that helps

Last edited by qwertoman,

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a back up of my emunand. I restored it via Godmode9 but none of my games appear, Is there a way to get my games to appear?

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a back up of my emunand. I restored it via Godmode9 but none of my games appear, Is there a way to get my games to appear?
That's just tickets that are missing, tickets are used by HOME menu to show games you own, and if you don't have them, even if the game is installed, the game will simply not appear.
You can launch tikShop to restore them.

pedroyukas

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I had my 3DS hacked and working fine after updating to 11.4. However for a stupid reason I formatted the system memory and ruined the hacking(at least I think).
I still have the backup from before updating, is there still any hope of getting it hacked again for now?

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I had my 3DS hacked and working fine after updating to 11.4. However for a stupid reason I formatted the system memory and ruined the hacking(at least I think).
I still have the backup from before updating, is there still any hope of getting it hacked again for now?
Do you have A9LH? If so, just put Luma3DS' arm9loaderhax.bin file on the root of your SD card and you will be fine

Dawararima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My O3DS can't read SD Card suddenly. It works fine before, though. And windows can read it fine.

What happened here? I don't remember removing any files, just added some themes. So I tried to reformat my SD Card but it says the SD Card has write-on protection and that the software can't be displayed.

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My O3DS can't read SD Card suddenly. It works fine before, though. And windows can read it fine.

What happened here? I don't remember removing any files, just added some themes. So I tried to reformat my SD Card but it says the SD Card has write-on protection and that the software can't be displayed.
Test if your SD card isn't corrupted with h2testw

Reactions: Dawararima

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

Pull the small lever on the side of the card up.

Dawararima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some cards get corrupted overtime, and they stop working on certain devices, i got severals SD cards, that dont shop up on the wii, but they do work on the PC.

So, it can be your SD slot, or your card.
I actually had no idea, mate. I guess my SD card is pretty old, almost 2 years I think.
So I just need to replace it, right? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I actually had no idea, mate. I guess my SD card is pretty old, almost 2 years I think.
So I just need to replace it, right? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!
Like @ScarletDreamz said, it can also be your 3DS's SD slot, but if with another SD card your games launch without any problem, then it's your SD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, I might resume using gdevelop