• Views 4,504,701
  • Replies 53,793
  • Likes 43

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Installing boot9strap (DSiWare) in the guide it says "This method requires that the source 3DS already legitimately owns one of the following games" and "A pirated copy of the game will not work" does this mean that not even a copy from the feeshop will work with this method?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Installing boot9strap (DSiWare) in the guide it says "This method requires that the source 3DS already legitimately owns one of the following games" and "A pirated copy of the game will not work" does this mean that not even a copy from the feeshop will work with this method?
Yes

MKP0

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I've got an R4 SDHC 2017 Dual Core and a 3DS XL. Im up to the second section of the ntrboot following the 3dsguide. I cant boot into SafeB9SInstaller. Im holding start, select, power button and b but the only thing that happens is the blue light comes up at the bottom of the console and when i let go of all the buttons the light goes away and nothing happens after that.
If anyone could help that would be good. Let me know if you need any info, thanks.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've got an R4 SDHC 2017 Dual Core and a 3DS XL. Im up to the second section of the ntrboot following the 3dsguide. I cant boot into SafeB9SInstaller. Im holding start, select, power button and b but the only thing that happens is the blue light comes up at the bottom of the console and when i let go of all the buttons the light goes away and nothing happens after that.
If anyone could help that would be good. Let me know if you need any info, thanks.
Did you make sure to copy SafeB9SInstaller correctly? You have to hold START + SELECT + X and make sure the magnet is in the proper position.
ekEYDsalQyaFjzjjlXnUow.png

Kuresu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys.

Back in 2015 i hacked my N3DS XL with Reinand.

It's been so long that i can't remember exactly how it worked and what i did.

It's 2017 and i can understand that i should do a switch to Luma.

At the moment i'm reading through this guide.
https://3ds.guide/get-started

Should i be aware of anything specific in regards to upgrading? Is Reinand a menuhax? Any tips and help is vastly appreciated.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi guys.

Should i be aware of anything specific in regards to upgrading? Is Reinand a menuhax? Any tips and help is vastly appreciated.
What happens when you boot your 3ds. Does it flash some different colored screens?

Reactions: Kuresu

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.

Check the root of your SD card. I there is a file called (without quotes) 'arm9loaderhax.bin' follow 3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.

Yeah you're using Menuhacks. You'll need to remove it before installing CFW. What Firmware is you console on?

MKP0

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i should correct my mistake. The cart is SDHC RTS Lite 2017. I double checked if I copied the files correctly its all good. Ill check again. The magnet I have is like a 5cm long 1cm thick cylinder so i just put it under the b button and it activates sleep mode.
Did you make sure to copy SafeB9SInstaller correctly? You have to hold START + SELECT + X and make sure the magnet is in the proper position.

ElSketti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm on ofw 8.1 and wanna get to cfw 11.5 without going to to 11.6 how can I do it if I can't how can i get cfw on 11.6 with free shop etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh