• Replies 53,804
  • Likes 43

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have an R4i gold 3ds plus. an n2dsxl on latest firmware. installed the official kernel from their page ....r4ids(.)cn. when i boot it it stays on a white screen. is there a way to get it to work.?

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh my ds mode works. it freezes on the home menu and with Twilight menu aswell. not the ntrboot mode (its not on ntr mode)
Post automatically merged:

What exactly do you mean? With ntrboot, or with TWiLight Menu, or from the 3DS Home menu, or what?

Does your DS mode work otherwise? Can you access DS Internet Settings or DS Download Play?
DS Internet settings and DS Download Play works.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i read it. i had to download the kernel from their site cause there wasnt an sd card included. so i used my own.
Post automatically merged:

it freezes withut sd card aswell. it shows up on the home menu .

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are not answering the questions, sir!

You say your cart was working before. You had old, different files on your SD card when it was working, right? Do you still have those old files? And if your format the SD card and put those old files on the SD card, does that make your flashcart work?

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i said it came without sd card. i had to download the kernel which was whole time the same. it worked before but only twice then it suddently stopped.

can i atleast use the retrogamefan kernel on it? YS Menu was it called i think

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it worked before but only twice then it suddently stopped.
Why didn't you say so in the first place!?

If it worked before and you didn't change anything, then it's likely there was some kind of hardware failure. If you changed something, then think about what you changed! If you took the SD card out and put it back in again, maybe the SD card isn't making proper contact anymore.

can i atleast use the retrogamefan kernel on it? YS Menu was it called i think
Why don't you try it and find out? But if it "suddenly stopped" and you didn't change anything, then that's unlikely to help!

mobiusherz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Noob question of the day! :P So, I have injected a GBA VC of pokemon sapphire. I would like to extract the save data in order to mess with the save file. I know PKSM is a thing, but it seems to not work well with my italian version of sapphire and just deletes my save (thankfully I'd just started!!), so I'd like to use PKHeX on my PC as usual.

What's the easiest, fool-proof way to go about this? Alternatively, is there an easier way to use "cheats" in those VCs instead? (I just need to add a few items, a thing I'd have used an action replay for as a kid). In case it needs saying, Checkpoint does not recognize the game :(

(If it helps: it seems I have GodMode9 Explorer v1.2.1 - I can see there is a script to do what I want maybe? But I'm terrified of updating GodMode, as I hacked this 3ds so many years ago and can't remember anything I did, only that I blindly followed the most up-to-date "3ds.hacks.guide" page at the time)

DGPrimal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have a question regarding Pokemon Shuffle for the Nintendo 3DS.

Thanks to the Preservation Mod I found on this site, I've been playing Shuffle again with the ability to play all of the Special Stages. However, I would like to restart my game, and play through the whole game starting from Week 1 of the Special Stage rotation (Week 1 being the week with the Decidueye Escalation battle amongst other stages.)

Only problem is, I would have to wait until the first week of February to reach Week 1 of the rotation. Which is a rather long time to wait.

So my question is, is there any way I can manually set the weekly special stage rotations myself? Or am I forced to wait until February to reset my progress?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have a question regarding Pokemon Shuffle for the Nintendo 3DS.

Thanks to the Preservation Mod I found on this site, I've been playing Shuffle again with the ability to play all of the Special Stages. However, I would like to restart my game, and play through the whole game starting from Week 1 of the Special Stage rotation (Week 1 being the week with the Decidueye Escalation battle amongst other stages.)

Only problem is, I would have to wait until the first week of February to reach Week 1 of the rotation. Which is a rather long time to wait.

So my question is, is there any way I can manually set the weekly special stage rotations myself? Or am I forced to wait until February to reset my progress?

Don't think you can as these are done on server end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    lmao, how did that guy get elected
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I realize it's a small town, but a known drug user whose malpractice led to the death of a 3 year old
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah it's pretty messed up
    Not even a real Dr lol
    And a shoot out with the police is like RoboCop lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Temp is back back again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why were servers down?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because it was telling a friend
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, telling what?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Maintenance most likely.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, understandable
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hopefully it wasn't a DDoS attack.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i was already believing that was the reason it was down
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared...