• Views 4,488,443
  • Replies 53,787
  • Likes 43

Shirako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me with cfw, i have two downagraded o3ds both 9.2 and menuhax i already made my sd cards into emunand, but whenever i launch any cfw, it's always a black screen. I'm pretty sure i copied firmware.bin into rxtools. if i launch pasta cfw, it's just a black screen, if i launch rxtools, it goes to the installation data suite, and then second boot is just a black screen.

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever encountered "invalid signature" on rxtools? it always happens to me on cias bigger than 1gb for some reason, i am starting to believe my micro sd might be a fake, but i never had troubles with my eshop games installing on it.

SoraXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
in RXTool 2.6 when the fbi is getting installed, its installed on SecureInfo_B instead of A. And when the emuNAND on RXTool 2.5.2 is loaded. . . nothing happens.

Aeth-r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
done, Formatted my 3DS and booted up with a clean 9.2 version and My SD card too without any harm =), I'm gonna start installing my emunand now

How are you installing your emunand? I'm a bit confused by all the CFW options and dont know which one to use.

Screvvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I recently got CFW and the works, and I attempted to install a CIA for Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus. It was region free but despite this it wouldn't show up in emuNAND, and when I entered Data Management, it was listed, but greyed out with an X. Any ideas on how I can bypass this?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Noob question:

I have a 9.2 O3DS with CFW. Can I install a cia of an eshop game, for example Box Boy or Pushmo, just like I have installed cias from normal (non-eshop) ROMs?

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I have a gateway card, I don't have interest in cfw at moment, with witch console can I play more games and homebrew? With an original 3ds in emunand 10.3? Or with the new 3ds emunand 9.5? Witch have more features?

Thanks,!

PD. Sorry bad English.

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I have a gateway card, I don't have interest in cfw at moment, with witch console can I play more games and homebrew? With an original 3ds in emunand 10.3? Or with the new 3ds emunand 9.5? Witch have more features?

Thanks,!

PD. Sorry bad English.
As far as I know all games will still be playable on 9.5 EmuNAND since you can spoof the firnware and bypass update checks.

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
1) Can i transfer save file from 3ds cartridge to cia games?
2) Can i transfer save file from cia game to 3ds cartridge? (they have same region)
3) Can i play with legit cias online and not get banned for that on CFW?

Last edited by vexhash,

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Another quick question, what are the do's and don't's of an 9.5 rxTools EmuNAND? I thought I read somewhere that I shouldn't enter the 3DS software management while in EmuNAND or my 3DS will brick, is that correct? I want to uninstall some demo's that still linger on my emuNAND.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Can i transfer save file from 3ds cartridge to cia games?
2) Can i transfer save file from cia game to 3ds cartridge? (they have same region)
3) Can i play with legit cias online and not get banned for that on CFW?
1) Yes, I just did that with smash using SVDT.
2) I assume so with SVDT?
3) Yes, you can play online. Rather, it doesn't matter if your CIA is legit or not. .

Tescowiec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How do I use custom themes on RXtools emunand? I've read somewhere that I have to install them like a .cia file, so I just install them through FBI like a game?

Nevermind, figured it out by googling

Last edited by Tescowiec,
Reactions: thedude28

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downgraded my o3ds to 9.2, setup rxtools and unlinked the two nands, but whenever I try to inject fbi I always get a wrong hash error. What could be the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1