• Views 4,469,276
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Didn't want to open a single thread for this seems to be an easy answered question.
So I was just looking through games on that iso site and recognized some games are region free like Pokemon series because the languages packs are all in there, same condition with Kirby planet robobot, I totally thought I understand rf until I saw taiko no tatsu jin was also available as a rf cia as well, I downloaded it and tried to change its region and language with Luma locales but didn't work, other games like Kirby and mario maker works so it's not Luma locales' fault, so what is rf exactly?

Leraixous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I be able to hack/put a cfw on a light blue 2DS that is on 11.1.0-34J? It's Australia/Japanese exclusive I believe, and is a Pokemon sun and moon edition.

doughmay

Huh. Time went by fast.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I be able to hack/put a cfw on a light blue 2DS that is on 11.1.0-34J? It's Australia/Japanese exclusive I believe, and is a Pokemon sun and moon edition.
Yes, you can at this point, you can follow this guide: https://3ds.guide/
The guide will walk you through every step. It's very straight forward and whatever you do don't assume you know what to do, read the guid and make sure your positive of what you're doing. It should take an 1-2 hours even less if your efficent. But following this guide my 2DS is on CFW with A9LH and homebrew.

1 Extremely important tip!
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR SYSNAND BEFORE DOING THE CTR TRANSFER...I have come across to many threads of people "losing", not backing up there sysnand or have no functional backups, and I don't want you to be one of those......But just in case follow this guide if you don't have any sysnand backups when restoring sysnand: https://3ds.guide/9.2.0-ctrtransfer

Last edited by doughmay,
Reactions: DanBro

Leraixous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can at this point, you can follow this guide: https://3ds.guide/
The guide will walk you through every step. It's very straight forward and whatever you do don't assume you know what to do, read the guid and make sure your positive of what you're doing. It should take an 1-2 hours even less if your efficent. But following this guide my 2DS is on CFW with A9LH and homebrew.

1 Extremely important tip!
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR SYSNAND BEFORE DOING THE CTR TRANSFER...I have come across to many threads of people "losing", not backing up there sysnand or have no functional backups, and I don't want you to be one of those......But just in case follow this guide if you don't have any sysnand backups when restoring sysnand: https://3ds.guide/9.2.0-ctrtransfer
Thank you!

Aman310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Need help. I am following updated guide for new 3ds xl on 11.2.0.35E. And on the first step i have accurately copied all files but after launching the sound file through the music app of 3ds i only see the white screen on the bottom screen of my console. Please see the attached pic.

Attachments

• _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    1,014 KB · Views: 191

doughmay

Huh. Time went by fast.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help. I am following updated guide for new 3ds xl on 11.2.0.35E. And on the first step i have accurately copied all files but after launching the sound file through the music app of 3ds i only see the white screen on the bottom screen of my console. Please see the attached pic.
OK! This could be a few things, most commonly its just frozen, so hold the power hard for 10 seconds and perform a hard reset. Then, I recommend inserting a cartridge into the system as a solution to accessing homebrew was to add a cartridge (homebrew will not affect the cart) Once you input the cartridge try soundhax again! If this solution doesn't help, verify you downloaded the right m4a soundhax according to your model and region.

Last edited by doughmay,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome ;););););););) (it's Erin)

Reactions: Aman310

Aman310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It
OK! This could be a few things, most commonly its just frozen, so hold the power hard for 10 seconds and perform a hard reset. Then, I recommend inserting a cartridge into the system as a solution to accessing homebrew was to add a cartridge (homebrew will not affect the cart) Once you input the cartridge try soundhax again! If this solution doesn't help, verify you downloaded the right m4a soundhax according to your model and region.
orked but now it is not booting into decrypt9

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I download something from freeshop, then I uninstall it can I install it from the eShop later?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry not updated with these 3ds cfw things. I have a new 3ds xl and it has this arm9l and it can play cia and all and it has 11.0.0-33 fw when I checked the settings. But it downloaded the update and it keeps on prompting me to update my 3ds? What should I do next? Would I loose my cfw if I apply the download? I want to access the eshop. Help? Thanks in advance.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry not updated with these 3ds cfw things. I have a new 3ds xl and it has this arm9l and it can play cia and all and it has 11.0.0-33 fw when I checked the settings. But it downloaded the update and it keeps on prompting me to update my 3ds? What should I do next? Would I loose my cfw if I apply the download? I want to access the eshop. Help? Thanks in advance.
You can update without worrying

rafaeloz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I installed by freesp all themes.....like 180 . But the 3ds only acept 100. I will have to delete one by one in the themes menu? There is another way to select more than 1?

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I format my 3DS and then call Nintendo to relink the NNID, will they know that I've installed CFW on my 3DS, even if I don't tell them?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I format my 3DS and then call Nintendo to relink the NNID, will they know that I've installed CFW on my 3DS, even if I don't tell them?
If you haven't linked the NNID to another 3DS, you can just sign in on the NNID on the same 3DS again after formatting without calling Nintendo if I'm remembering right. No, they will not know you've installed CFW unless you tell them.

alphajl7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got my other 3ds done with the 3ds.guide! is there a way to transfer my freeshop games to the new 3ds so i wont have to redownload them all again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays