3ds Pokémon sun and moon and ultra sun and moon

Redneckonize

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own Pokémon sun and moon from when they came out and I also own ultra sun and ultra moon cause I am a idiot and bought them too
I backed up all my carts into .cia files so I will never lose them hopefully.

Here’s the question i installed Pokémon sun and moon. And when I try and install Pokémon ultra sun and ultra moon it over writes the regular copies so I can’t have both at the same time like pokemon sun and Pokémon ultra sun on the same device at same time. Not sure why I want them other then I just do is there anyway to make this work. I am new to homebrew but loving it

Thank you for any help

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own Pokémon sun and moon from when they came out and I also own ultra sun and ultra moon cause I am a idiot and bought them too
I backed up all my carts into .cia files so I will never lose them hopefully.

Here’s the question i installed Pokémon sun and moon. And when I try and install Pokémon ultra sun and ultra moon it over writes the regular copies so I can’t have both at the same time like pokemon sun and Pokémon ultra sun on the same device at same time. Not sure why I want them other then I just do is there anyway to make this work. I am new to homebrew but loving it

Thank you for any help
So US/UM are overwriting S/M when you install them? Iirc Ultra games use different title id than the original games (could be wrong tho).
Post automatically merged:

Just checked, yes they use different title ids so there's no way US/UM will overwrite S/M. However US&UM use the same title id, and i assume the same for S&M. So you either made a mistake describing your problem or..?
Post automatically merged:

To get around the scenario you're having, is to install S&US on a one Nintendo 3ds folder, and then install M&UM on another Nintendo 3ds folder with 3dsbank. There's no other way around it.

Last edited by CoolMe,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste