Gaming 3DS SHOULD Have Project Diva

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
I think it's more like this. SEGA puts IDOLM@STER in the XBOX360 and the Nintendo DS section while releases K-ON! and PJD for sony consoles and handhelds. It would be cool to get a PJD for a nintendo handheld though
smile.gif

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Whats so farfetch'd about it?

Sega isn't 1st party, its 3rd party.

I didn't think the PS2/PSP game Disgaea would be on DS, yet here it is...
I sure as hell didn't expect PC's Trackmania to hit the DS.
I bet in 2006 if I told you Guitar Hero would be on DS, you'd laugh (I'm still laughing)...
Ect... Ect... Ect...

You get the picture.

There are far more DS owning Miku Otaku than there are PSP owning Miku Otaku.

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised to see that. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of ports from PSP. 3DS will be a system of similar power, but presumably more sales. It might be a chance to get some more money out of titles that may not have made as much on PSP as they wanted,

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Njrg said:
Whats so farfetch'd about it?

Sega isn't 1st party, its 3rd party.

I didn't think the PS2/PSP game Disgaea would be on DS, yet here it is...
I sure as hell didn't expect PC's Trackmania to hit the DS.
I bet in 2006 if I told you Guitar Hero would be on DS, you'd laugh (I'm still laughing)...
Ect... Ect... Ect...

You get the picture.

There are far more DS owning Miku Otaku than there are PSP owning Miku Otaku.
Hey, you have a point there. But, remember that nintendo want's the system to be *cough*hardcore*cough* (No idea what is so hardcore about a game though. It's still a game >_>) so we may not be seeing any rhythm music games unless it's guitar hero with all death metal music and you must rock out and strumm the 3ds like a mad fuck until you break the screen etc etc. (Well, maybe not that "hardcore" :wtf:). Still, It's quite possibility. You could try emailing SEGA for that one.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I would really like this title for the 3ds.I really like Miku that I even downloaded the software(for the PC) but it was hell since I have only 5% knowledge in music plus it can barely sing "Engrishu"(The gameplay was really different when i tried the psp and i loved it.[Btw,the pc is not a game it's just how you do things]).Well back to the topic, I really do HOPE sega will make this title and also for k-on cause I'm an addict to that series-desu♥

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
fgghjjkll said:
The "software" you refer to is Vocaloid 2. Hatsune Miku is just the sound data.
I know that very well and I know that Miku is just the sound data and you can also add other "sound data"(there's a couple of them).But what I'm telling is I didn't download the software cuz of Vocaloid 2 but for Miku itself and it really is a SOFTWARE(a voice(singing) synthesizer) and miku there is more of a voice sample than a sound data.
mellow.gif
Back to the topic,well i just hope that if this realized i hope we can see new features(afterall it's 3ds were talking about) even though this is just pure assumption.(Not even sure if this will be realized)

P.S. Infinite Zero you're amazing.(On post count)

NDSno1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really hope project diva would come to 3DS, because 3DS is stronger now, and maybe we can also download DLC songs, that would be great, and maybe an app for the 3DS to keep you up-to-date with Miku with news, new DLC songs, new song download with points to computer with lossless and 3DS lossy etc ... Imagine Miku in 3D dancing before our eyes, hoorrray!! The gameplay, maybe like Elite Beat Agent, or the same with PSP version, I can't chose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: