Homebrew 3DS Theme Parser

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made this a while ago for something else, but I figured some people might find it useful

https://www.npmjs.com/package/3ds-theme-parser

It's a tool to extract the data from a 3DS theme file, this includes images and sound files along with a json file with all the theme colors.

It's written with node.js, so you'll need to install that and then you can run
Code:
npm i 3ds-theme-parser

Code:
Usage: 3ds-theme-parser body_lz_bin [output_directory] [options]

Options:
  --save-body, -B        Save the extracted body.bin                   [boolean]
  --pretty-json, -p      Format the JSON with indents                  [boolean]
  --save-json, -j, -A    Write JSON of the body_LZ data to data.json   [boolean]
  --output-json, -J      Write JSON of the body_LZ data to STDOUT      [boolean]
  --save-images, -i, -A  Save the images                               [boolean]
  --save-cwavs, -c, -A   Save the CWAV sound effects                   [boolean]
  --apply-alpha, -a      Apply alpha masks to the folder images        [boolean]
  --process-borders, -b  Process the icon border into a complete image [boolean]
  --json-textures        Include the textures in the output JSON
                         WARNING: RESULTS IN LARGE JSON!               [boolean]
  --json-cwavs           Include the CWAVs in the output JSON
                         WARNING: RESULTS IN LARGE JSON!               [boolean]

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1