Emulator 3DS touch screen hack for mario paint

Wohao_Gaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to make an emulator designed to play mario paint on the touch screen, and as a beginner coder, would like to not have to do this myself.
I would love for somebody to make this and send me the link because right now my best portable option is my laptop and that thing dies in a minute after 5 months of charging(I never take it out of it's charger) plus it wouldn't be Ideal to carry a mouse around and I HATE LAPTOP TOUCHPADS they're inferior mice and at least with the touch screen of a (3)ds you can see where you're tapping.
Anyways would love to hear about the possibility to play mario paint with the touch screen I know there's a D-Pad hack but that's just not the same

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but someone recently picked up the BlargSnes port and started adding features, so you could try to find that person and ask them nicely.
It wasn't picked up by anyone else. Arisotura the original dev of BlargSnes simply returned to do more work on it after many years of doing other things.

Now someone is probably gonna say isn't Staple Butter the dev of BlargSnes yes they were but they also go by the name Arisotura on the temp.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.