Misc Emulator 3DS Wireless Communications with DS Games

CastanovA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I am a bit in trouble here.

I apologize if this is not really related to Homebrew or such, I have a Nintendo 2DS XL and 3DS XL both with Homebrew.
I'm trying to play some DS games ( Digimon World Dawn, Digimon World Dusk ) on local play because the games I'm using have exclusives in each game, problem is that they wont connect wirelessly.

As of right now, I am speculating the reason for this problem is because these were ROMS forwarded into the systems, not dumped on a cartridge or actual titles. For 3DS functions i was able to add both systems on their respective friends lists locally, but for some reason local play isn't working on DS games?

Any ideas?

*UPDATE*

Just tried using a different title, in terms of both systems trying to use the title to play the same game it wouldn't work, but when i used Download Play for the title, it would work.

Last edited by CastanovA,
Reactions: Saulfire

TigerTiger

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've only tried flashcart to flashcart, but one thing that worked for me for local play on DS to 3DS was to turn on the Wi-Fi on the 3ds. (Dunno why, but I saw the suggestion on reddit so maybe it'll help you too )

Reactions: Saulfire

Saulfire

Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Hello, I am a bit in trouble here.

I apologize if this is not really related to Homebrew or such, I have a Nintendo 2DS XL and 3DS XL both with Homebrew.
I'm trying to play some DS games ( Digimon World Dawn, Digimon World Dusk ) on local play because the games I'm using have exclusives in each game, problem is that they wont connect wirelessly.

As of right now, I am speculating the reason for this problem is because these were ROMS forwarded into the systems, not dumped on a cartridge or actual titles. For 3DS functions i was able to add both systems on their respective friends lists locally, but for some reason local play isn't working on DS games?

Any ideas?

*UPDATE*

Just tried using a different title, in terms of both systems trying to use the title to play the same game it wouldn't work, but when i used Download Play for the title, it would work.
Did you ever found a way to play DS games on local wireless with your 3ds? Or did you ever find out what was wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.