Hacking 3ds with cfw crashes when playing pokemon ultra moon and pokemon y

zZera

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My jpn old 3ds with usa region change crashes (I did system format already) consistently at the same spot around the character creation part of ultra moon as well as sometimes after picking a starter (it happened 3 times in around 18 tries for the starter). The starter crash message is shown in the first image. The crash on the character selection screen is very weird, as there's this flashing of the textures going on and the text is all messed up but only when I pick english, yet it crashes regardless of language. This also happens on my pokemon ultra sun. As for pokemon Y, the top screen becomes black when I talk to the lady in the pokemon center, audio keeps playing but I'm basically soft locked and have to hold the console power off button for longer than usual to turn it off. I'm desperate to get this working as it is a 3ds capture card. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Forgot to mention the games are on a cartridge and are USA games, and also mario and luigi dream team didnt crash while testing (tbf i didn't test very much) but when I went to go power it off, it gave me an arm11 error.

Attachments

• image 1.jpg
    image 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
  • video.mov
    10.4 MB
Last edited by zZera,
Reactions: Imran2509

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol