Project Nsx Library Manager

ivaano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been working on a Switch Library Manager because I wanted something a bit more flexible from what I found . That and I wanted something to try litedb and blazor stuff, so I couldn't think of any better than this.

the main features are:
  • Web based - Can be run on docker
  • Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac.
  • Supports NSP, NSZ, XCI, XCZ files.
  • Read a folder and analyze all the files.
  • Extract metadata from the files, like name, size, titleId, publisher and Icon.
  • Use titledb to aggregate more information.
  • Create a database with all the information, thanks to litedb, you can use the db explorer to manipulate the data even further.
  • Shows a list or grid of all your games.
  • Filter by name, publisher, size, titleId, region, type, etc.
  • Sort by name, publisher, size, titleId, region, type, etc.
  • List missing DLC or updates for your games.
  • Local TitleDb, no need to download it every time.
keys are a requirement, if no keys are present you can still use the titledb browser I think.

dotnet 8 is required to run this

You can get the source or the binaries from github (unable to post links) github/ivaano/NsxLibraryManager/releases

I've been using it since November, but haven't tested extensively so if you find a bug or something weird please open an Issue on github so we can track it.

here are some screenshots.

dashboard.png

gamecard.png

library.png
gamedetail.png
gamedetail-2.png
missingdlc.png
missingupdates.png
renamer.png
renamer-settings.png

grimson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Super! Thanks for your time taking into creating a current switch library manager. Nice to have a (in my case) PC app that scans for missing updates.

ivaano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This might be a dumb question: What should the library path in the config file?
Same path as the exe/so file, If you run the app with no config file it will create a default config file you can then go to the web ui and it should redirect you to the settings page where you can set your paths.

AlM2023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Same path as the exe/so file, If you run the app with no config file it will create a default config file you can then go to the web ui and it should redirect you to the settings page where you can set your paths.
Great. It is working. I love your app. Please keep up the great work. Please add a feature so that we can save the filters on the web interface.

Jkop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Thank you! This is what I was looking for.

Is it possible to scan subfolders? I have my games organized with each folder and it will not scan unless if I have every file in one folder

AlM2023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman

Is it possible to scan subfolders? I have my games organized with each folder and it will not scan unless if I have every file in one folder.
Yes, it is working with me with subfolders. I think you need to tick the option 'Recursive' under library path in the settings section.

ivaano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Is it possible to scan subfolders? I have my games organized with each folder and it will not scan unless if I have every file in one folder
Yes there is a recursive field on the setting page, or you can set recursive to true in config.json
Post automatically merged:

Great. It is working. I love your app. Please keep up the great work. Please add a feature so that we can save the filters on the web interface.
We have that only in the titledb grid, next release I'll add it to library titles grid

Last edited by ivaano,

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you integrate a web server for Tinfoil or similar title installer? And title management (delete/move duplicate files) would be also really useful.
That would be great 😊

Last edited by evil_santa,

Dariodip

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@ivaano could you please implement a "add to library" button in full Catalogue tab instead of searching from local folder?
I have in zip files, not worth extracting them.

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO