Homebrew 3DSThem.es - Your new destination for custom 3DS themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two themes of mine has been deleted, i don't know why.

They were reuploads from that other dead website, is that a problem?

the real author of one of them even thanked me for the reupload tough.

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not yours, if you had permission from the creator you should put proof in the desc/comment
Well, the kirby one has that permition in the comments. He thanked me for it because he lost the original files. Now i don't know the real username because it was deleted :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, the kirby one has that permition in the comments. He thanked me for it because he lost the original files. Now i don't know the real username because it was deleted :/
When i posted the kirby one he commented saying thanks, i even edited the description to put the @ from him.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I think this would be useful since many users are also willing to arquivs .cia shaped themes.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ok I'm taking off the "you must be the creator" rule, as long as the creator specifically didn't want it to be reuploaded. original creators can also ask for a "theme uploader change" so it would look like the original creator uploaded it

Reactions: ihaveahax

reanoyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I'm having trouble with the web, I tried on both firefox and chromium and this is the error
f3IqS2r.png

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Did some updates, merged all external libraries into one script hosted on our servers which should fix failed to load external library errors. Also the logo background is pure css3 now, so it doesn't have to load in an image

Reactions: reanoyer

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'll work on a badge downloader for the 3DS when I get a new 3DS (because Citra doesn't have networking). Here's what I've done today:

86HmebV.png

Suggestions (including names) are welcome, not sure when I'll get a new 3DS (hopefully this month)

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'll work on a badge downloader for the 3DS when I get a new 3DS (because Citra doesn't have networking). Here's what I've done today:

Suggestions (including names) are welcome, not sure when I'll get a new 3DS (hopefully this month)
My name suggestion would be "Budger" to follow ELF's world theme with GYTB.

As for 3DSthem.es itself: I uploaded one theme there, and now after testing found out ways to have higher quality audio, so naturally, I would like to update it at least for myself but what will I do if I wanna just update otherwise same theme on the site? I seen the situation a lot where people kept uploading the same theme again just for slight updates or fixes they did. I think it would be very nice to have a feature to update the theme, maybe add a update notification with version number uploader itself could put there, with string for what has been updated (and would not be included in the SMDH info) - let you upload the assets again and just maybe also bump the theme with "Updated" tag in it (like the NSFW) tag for say, 24 hours or whatever. I really dunno what I do to share the update to my already uploaded theme.
Like said this is also not only me; I seen themes reuploaded a good chunk on the site; some sort of feature to let you reupload assets for the theme to update it in case of the theme not functioning right, or having some other quality improving thing to be done for it. In my case; I would like to upload version with 41Khz Audio assets in my theme instead of the 16Khz ones Yata converter made just because I did not know they would work and how to make them myself right at first.

Good work otherwise.

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Certain adult themes show a blur and some don't, I have the option set to just show them without a blur, however the blur appears on certain themes.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Certain adult themes show a blur and some don't, I have the option set to just show them without a blur, however the blur appears on certain themes.
try clearing your cache

What kind of proof of ownership would suffice if someone were to upload one of my old themes?
You could use an older post about your theme on a forum as proof, the wayback machine on 3dsthemes.com would work too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Temp is back back again
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why were servers down?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because it was telling a friend
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, telling what?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Maintenance most likely.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, understandable
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hopefully it wasn't a DDoS attack.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i was already believing that was the reason it was down
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night