Hacking 4.80 CECH-3004B Hackable?

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the reason hackers get caught and sued is because they want credit. Behind the scenes people are more secret. They look average although have more to them. Besides if anyone found the keys they could release them to that iso site for ps3.

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the reason hackers get caught and sued is because they want credit. Behind the scenes people are more secret. They look average although have more to them. Besides if anyone found the keys they could release them to that iso site for ps3.
I mean, possibly, but look at Graf Chokolo. He was just wanting OtherOS back on the PS3, and Sony got him raided by the german authorities, which prompted him to release everything about the PS3 hypervisor. Someone could easily anonymously release the keys if they had them, and in my opinion, if anyone is keeping them to themselves, they're just greedy. PS3 is basically EOL.

Reactions: Pienkaito

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Alright, I've just asked a clerk at a game store in my local town, and he said that it cannot be flashed, he also said he will be looking for a solution, maybe probably replace my current PS3 with a hackable one. Maybe probably in a few days? :P

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, possibly, but look at Graf Chokolo. He was just wanting OtherOS back on the PS3, and Sony got him raided by the german authorities, which prompted him to release everything about the PS3 hypervisor. Someone could easily anonymously release the keys if they had them, and in my opinion, if anyone is keeping them to themselves, they're just greedy. PS3 is basically EOL.

That's my point. I am positive someone has those keys they just don't know what to do with them. I myself am looking for a way to bypass the firmware checker and so far I have had some success, but mostly fails. Hopefully I find something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3