Hardware 400gb Sandisk micro SD $62.30 on Amazon.com

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehh i think im good with my 200gb. There wont be anytime where i am actively playing 400gb worth of games.

However i will say if and when the switch gets a proper media player then it might be worth it.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
400gb sd card would be a waste. The switch homebrew isn't stable. Your sd card will get corrupted. All of your roms, xci, nsp and many more files will get ruined. Stick to 64gb or 128gb

Btw... Fat32 also gets corrupted before any of you fools try to tell me its safe when its not

What the hell are you talking about, it's safe

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really as there is a high risk of getting a fake one. Some things are worth paying more for in a real shop.
you can get it from a real shop here too
i ordered one earlier today from B&H photo and video in NY
they have matched Amazons price and they do not collect tax in my state
and have free shipping too!
i was going to order from Amazon but saw the price was like $93 with the link from the deal site
so i clicked the next link which was for B&H, forgot that they do not collect tax here till after in ordered
the sad thing is that i still have not even touched my 256gb Samsung evo plus i bought on prime day for $85
sitting virgin only thing in did to it was run h2testw on it
i should have just waited

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks, but no thanks. I'm waiting on the official switch card. :P
so you are waiting to pay 6 times the price for the same exact card with a Nintendo logo slapped on it then?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you are waiting to pay 6 times the price for the same exact card with a Nintendo logo slapped on it then?

I was being sarcastic. ;) I would never buy one of those. I actually have a 400GB already. since I'm going digital, I have around 25-30 games with about half full.

Reactions: weatMod

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm pretty envious of this deal because I'm shopping for a 400GB or higher card to replace my 200GB, but Amazon JP don't seem to be doing the same deal. :(

Regarding fakes, just use common sense. You're safe if Amazon themselves are the seller. Avoid other sellers on Amazon.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can get it from a real shop here too
i ordered one earlier today from B&H photo and video in NY
they have matched Amazons price and they do not collect tax in my state
and have free shipping too!
i was going to order from Amazon but saw the price was like $93 with the link from the deal site
so i clicked the next link which was for B&H, forgot that they do not collect tax here till after in ordered
the sad thing is that i still have not even touched my 256gb Samsung evo plus i bought on prime day for $85
sitting virgin only thing in did to it was run h2testw on it
i should have just waited
Yeah, I've had a 400gb card for about a year now and it has never had more than 160gb used. Why do I always buy new stuff at premium price and barely use it instead of just waiting to get it for a fraction of the price later?

Reactions: weatMod

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've had a 400gb card for about a year now and it has never had more than 160gb used. Why do I always buy new stuff at premium price and barely use it instead of just waiting to get it for a fraction of the price later?

I have the same problem. I bought nearly all of my switch games on sale on the eshop, but I bought the last ones at full price, because I'm just ridiculously impatient.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well in my case i waited and waited for it to drop to $84 i was not an early adopter this time for the 250gb
memory was really staganting and not dropping for a really long time
i remember 2 years ago when there were 64gb mixza sharks for like $12 on Chinese sites
the price never went back that low again even after 2 years even after the 400gb card dropped even after the 512 card dropped , even lower cards were not dropping in price, now all of a sudden a 1 TB card drops and we see the lower cards drop in price
i remember back in the day when a new card would come out that was double the capacity of the old card that all of the other size cards would drop in half in price almost overnight
then after a while when new cards would come out that were double the capacity of the old ones the prices of the lower cards did not even change at all really
i guess with 1tb we passed a milestone ,maybe? i know memory prices are volatile too but this seems to definitely be related to the release of 1tb
i wonder how long till we see 2tb cards
i always remember when the XC standard 1st came out reading about the slated 2gb capacity year after year thinking we would NEVER see a 2TB micro SD card , even when 250gb dropped i said this is going to be a really long ways off, now it seems like it is finally possible and soon

Last edited by weatMod,
Reactions: subcon959

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/P1hdZ8h