Homebrew Is there a homebrew that checks the overall integrity of everything installed on the Switch?

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
OP
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
I recently upgraded to a legit SanDisk Ultra 1Tb micro-SD card from a Lexar 512Gb one, but while I was transferring the 400Gb+ files to the new micro-SD card, I had two instances where the system simply would not copy something to the new memory card. I was able to identify one of the two titles that did not copy over properly, but I missed the other one completely. The only way I'd know what other game was faulty is to try every single game installed on my Switch, which would be inconvenient. I was thinking that maybe there might be an app that directly addresses this concern. But is there any?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
DBI -> Browse Installed applications

You are pressing X enough times to select all games (it will move cursor to the next title automatically after pressing X, so it's just a matter of spamming X), then press + and choose "Check Integrity"

As you cannot scroll through logs there, you must look up if there will be any error showed since you can miss it

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
OP
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
DBI -> Browse Installed applications

You are pressing X enough times to select all games (it will move cursor to the next title automatically after pressing X, so it's just a matter of spamming X), then press + and choose "Check Integrity"

As you cannot scroll through logs there, you must look up if there will be any error showed since you can miss it
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...