Status
Not open for further replies.

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you haven't figured it out they're very big believers in control and really don't truly believe in user freedom because they think it's "dumb" or "useless". They think we should be restricted from making our own choices because they think our choices are dumb and they should choose for us. That's the real reason those like Lumince and RetroNX despise 4IFIR, goes against that model of choosing for you and restricting your behavior.

If this wasn't true this project and its sister projects wouldn't have been struct down multiple times or requested to be removed, people can cite other reasons for it but I'm betting you can't prove that these are the actual motives behind these actions and not just excuses to make the ones doing this look better in the face of these allegations.
Lumince is a big twat whos got authoritative issues. Really do your best to avoid him. On all the discords where hes in a big 8ssh8t

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lumince is a big twat whos got authoritative issues. Really do your best to avoid him. On all the discords where hes in a big 8ssh8t
Sounds like you're mad af for getting banned in MANY servers LOL
Keep staying mad.
Post automatically merged:

If you haven't figured it out they're very big believers in control and really don't truly believe in user freedom because they think it's "dumb" or "useless". They think we should be restricted from making our own choices because they think our choices are dumb and they should choose for us. That's the real reason those like Lumince and RetroNX despise 4IFIR, goes against that model of choosing for you and restricting your behavior.

If this wasn't true this project and its sister projects wouldn't have been struct down multiple times or requested to be removed, people can cite other reasons for it but I'm betting you can't prove that these are the actual motives behind these actions and not just excuses to make the ones doing this look better in the face of these allegations.
You can damage your switch. Its your choice, but there are actual people that don't understand this shit and they will end up ignoring every caution and end up with a dead unit. That's what people "like us" want to avoid. You can believe what you want and use what you want, but that is YOUR choice to damage your hardware.

Last edited by Lumince,

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Keep staying mad.

You can damage your switch. Its your choice, but there are actual people that don't understand this shit and they will end up ignoring every caution and end up with a dead unit. That's what people "like us" want to avoid. You can believe what you want and use what you want, but that is YOUR choice to damage your hardware.
Sounds like, it may be but it doesn't that that is so. Could it be that your actions brought you some sort of satisfaction?
Very simple it is what your inner maffia has shown to the community.

Reactions: Dragon91Nippon

Witaljan87

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Many thanks to Cooler3D for 4IFIR, my Switch started working much faster. For several months of use, no problems with my Switch have occurred. When the guys with GBATemp get access to it and test it, they will understand what it is about.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like, it may be but it doesn't that that is so. Could it be that your actions brought you some sort of satisfaction?
Very simple it is what your inner maffia has shown to the community.
I think you need to care more about yourself than putting effort and energy into hating me. I find it hilarious that you are comparing mafia like behavior to you getting banned from one side of the community for your crazy tinfoil hat wearing antics. It seems like you think everyone is out to get you and you deem anything that is against your views and perspective as false truths that are trying to harm you in some way. Hopefully you can let go of petty grudges HeathCliff.

FlutterSyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Keep staying mad.

See you until first confirmed bricked, burnt, damaged or whatever switch. 0 cases from thousands, more likely tens or even hundreds of thousands consoles ever that are using 4ifir for months

Witaljan87

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Everything works fine adequately, the Switch does not try to burn)

Attachments

• IMG_20230317_012253.jpg
    IMG_20230317_012253.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 46
Last edited by Witaljan87,
Reactions: GabbasNK

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

I'm sorry, but I have to intervene in your dialogue.

Since you yourself have decided to prove something to a member of my community, from the standpoint of your expertise, I recommend that you continue the dialogue with those who understand this more than you, along with all the developers of your community - combined.

That will be fair.

Try to do the same.

Last edited by Cooler3D,

Deshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
At first I felt quite interested by that topic but...
Is that so hard to wait for a release then test what it does or not, how risky or not it is...
Just that, before bashing left and right ?

Reactions: Cooler3D

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but I have to intervene in your dialogue.

Since you yourself have decided to prove something to a member of my community, from the standpoint of your expertise, I recommend that you continue the dialogue with those who understand this more than you, along with all the developers of your community - combined.

That will be fair.
I recommend you read the post above yours. It has details of how you are lying to everyone :rofl2: Good luck keeping this stuff on gbatemp when it still CLEARLY violating Atmosphere's and Switch OC Suite's GPL. CTC and Zach know WAY more than you with this kind of stuff and you can't lie your way out of these accusations. Go back to your shit forums where people circle jerk around you.

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I recommend you read the post above yours. It has details of how you are lying to everyone :rofl2: Good luck keeping this stuff on gbatemp when it still CLEARLY violating Atmosphere's and Switch OC Suite's GPL

The very existence of the project in working form and its statistics of installations per issues - make the arguments given there null and void. Your statement is logically untenable. Do you have something more weighty as a justification? Based on your words, you have expertise in the field of overclocking. Tell us scientifically how your claims are valid, or with an installation base of hundreds of thousands of consoles, there has not been a single known case of irreversible damage?

Can you answer a simple question without moving the arrows to others? Until then, your arguments will be interpreted as baseless attacks. An attempt to cancel another promising scene project. I'm not KazushiMe, you don't have enough reputation to cancel me.

I'm sure if CtCaer has something to tell me, he can do it on his own.

Last edited by Cooler3D,

GabbasNK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I recommend you read the post above yours. It has details of how you are lying to everyone :rofl2: Good luck keeping this stuff on gbatemp when it still CLEARLY violating Atmosphere's and Switch OC Suite's GPL. CTC and Zach know WAY more than you with this kind of stuff and you can't lie your way out of these accusations. Go back to your shit forums where people circle jerk around you.

Thank you for your feedback. The only thing I don't understand is why the respected Cooler is, by definition, a true evil?
Why are other members of the scene smarter and better than him?
And what is really harmful and dangerous about 4ifir? I beg, I implore you, prove it to me. I am even prepared to pay you for a detailed answer with all the proofs. Why is Cooler stupid and its software crap? All I hear is this nonsense, but I haven't seen any proof.

Thank you very much.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Then please let them know and we will look in to it, if they report it.

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I recommend you read the post above yours. It has details of how you are lying to everyone :rofl2: Good luck keeping this stuff on gbatemp when it still CLEARLY violating Atmosphere's and Switch OC Suite's GPL

If your biggest complaint sounds like:
"You stole the GPL's free code to build on its base something grandiose and give it away for free." - act. Cancel both projects that I am involved in helping ordinary users to get the best gaming experience, trying selflessly and diligently. I don't mind. I'll finally rest. My conscience is clear.

Reactions: GabbasNK

Bricked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@linuxares why was my post deleted? All I did was point out that gbatemp is being infested by brand new accounts shilling 4IFIR. Go and take a look at all the recent posts in the two 4IFIR threads.

I then linked to a very informative post by a respected scene member which analyzed this poor Switch-OC-Suite edit. In my opinion neither of those things warranted deleting my post.

Now the only question is why? Why is this Cooler3D character so desperate for attention, the constant barrage of marketing style language and flashy numbers all designed to appeal to less experienced users. I've honestly never seen anything so desperate in the Switch scene. Does Cooler3D crave the approval of others or is there something more sinister at work here?

Reactions: Lumince

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The proof is in the link that you deleted :)
No no, someone from said project needs to contact us about it. Then we can talk with them about it.

If your biggest complaint sounds like:
"You stole the GPL's free code to build on its base something grandiose and give it away for free." - act. Cancel both projects that I am involved in helping ordinary users to get the best gaming experience, trying selflessly and diligently. I don't mind. I'll finally rest. My conscience is clear.
All you need to do is provide the source code and the GPL agreement. It's what's so powerful with Opensource is to help each others out.

@linuxares why was my post deleted? All I did was point out that gbatemp is being infested by brand new accounts shilling 4IFIR. Go and take a look at all the recent posts in the two 4IFIR threads.
We know but report said accounts instead. No need to backseat moderate or start drama, being right or wrong.

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I think you need to get your brain checked bud

I politely ask you not to offend a member of my community. They didn't insult you. Do you have something to say in essence? In addition to insults, and boorish, hysterical behavior? I'm here, you won't blame me for not understanding what I'm doing, because that would be an obvious absurdity.

4IFIR works? Yes.
Consoles on fire? Still no.

Even if they did burn, it's none of your business, disclaimer in place. Everyone decides whether to use it or not. Not you, not CtCaer, not me. Only the users.
These are their consoles, and their right.

You have defamed my honor and dignity for too long. You will never cancel a single project again.

Reactions: Dragon91Nippon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong