Status
Not open for further replies.

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know that it is only for Mariko, I read the full OP and your posts in 4pad with translator @Cooler3D, but, it could be posible to disable at least the threshold of overclocking with charger in Erista? I have an Erista modified with a powerbank and it sucks that I can't pass for the 721MHz with normal charger.

And another question for the forum in general, OLED is a Mariko model or compatible with this?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that it is only for Mariko, I read the full OP and your posts in 4pad with translator @Cooler3D, but, it could be posible to disable at least the threshold of overclocking with charger in Erista? I have an Erista modified with a powerbank and it sucks that I can't pass for the 721MHz with normal charger.

And another question for the forum in general, OLED is a Mariko model or compatible with this?
if you really want to clock beyond the charger limit (I wouldn't recommend it) then use this fork https://github.com/jope82/sys-clk-uncapped-gpu-and-other-extras I personally only use this fork to allow Boost Mode to work normally

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My switch just melted into a black puddle with the screen floating atop. Well, it was worth it.

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Yes, must work fine on Aola (OLED).
And yes, just add to \atmosphere\config\system_settings.ini these lines:

[psm] cdp_dcp_input_current_limit_in_ma = u32!0x4B0 enough_power_threshold_mw = u32!0x3E80

Reactions: DunArd

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks. Like the other people that posted, I don't want to copy the whole archive to my SD, I tried that and it got stuck on boot at the Nintendo Logo. I reverted the changes. Then I tried KazushiMe files and it worked. Now I will find the files that are different in yours compared to KazushiMe and I will copy them to my SD card.

Thanks!
No problem. Enjoy! Dont forget to replace Atmosphere config file with modded. That is necessary for silent cooling work. Dont worry, it did not change temp limiters and heat-protection.

pwjpssdfvqyuhweuxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Lol, wtf. Atleast credit the original mod creator, KazushiMe.
https://github.com/KazushiMe/Switch-OC-Suite
And imo you shouldn't just share all the mods as an AiO Package in the OP. A simple link to KazushiMe's Github page would be perfect enough so for anyone wanting to heavily overclock their Switch could atleast read through the GitHub page and make sure they know what they are doing.

Last edited by pwjpssdfvqyuhweuxx,

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
if you really want to clock beyond the charger limit (I wouldn't recommend it) then use this fork https://github.com/jope82/sys-clk-uncapped-gpu-and-other-extras I personally only use this fork to allow Boost Mode to work normally
No, no, I only want to reach the 921Mhz limit of the GPU with the original charger. My powerbank is PD and has good quality voltages, I work normally with this products.
Thank you for the fork!!
Yes, must work fine on Aola (OLED).
And yes, just add to \atmosphere\config\system_settings.ini these lines:

[psm] cdp_dcp_input_current_limit_in_ma = u32!0x4B0 enough_power_threshold_mw = u32!0x3E80
I will try later, thank you so much!

Reactions: deathblade200

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Lol, wtf. Atleast credit the original mod creator, KazushiMe.
https://github.com/KazushiMe/Switch-OC-Suite
And imo you shouldn't just share all the mods as an AiO Package in the OP. A simple link to KazushiMe's Github page would be perfect enough so for anyone wanting to heavily overclock their Switch could atleast read through the GitHub page and make sure they know what they are doing.
Of course. All credentials and links will be added soon. My mistake.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For now, yes, only for Mariko. Mod for Erista coming soon (1Q2022)
Please don't, with Erista, on consoles where it works it provides very little perf improvements at the cost of significantly increased temps and power consumption, and on many other consoles you'll still get the increased temps and power consumption but not the performance benefits, or you might even get reduced performance.
Speaking here as the one who initially wrote and experimented with the extreme CPU/GPU overclock patches, btw.

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't, with Erista, on consoles where it works it provides very little perf improvements at the cost of significantly increased temps and power consumption, and on many other consoles you'll still get the increased temps and power consumption but not performance benefits, or even reduced performance.
Speaking here as the one who initially wrote and experimented with the extreme CPU/GPU overclock patches, btw.
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the ram overclock useful (maybe not as high as 2131Mhz) with very little added heat and power usage?

Last edited by deathblade200,
Reactions: Thorhax

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the ram overclock useful (maybe not as high as 2131Mhz) with very little added heat and power usage?
ram is fine on Erista, yeah. I have a set of ram oc only patches for erista and mariko that I distribute on RetroNX.
Was referring to CPU/GPU stuff there.

mew2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd love to see a mod like this for Erista but with overclocked ram only. With Atmosphere, hekate, sigpatches and sys-clk modded and ready for unpack on the MicroSD.

Reactions: Thorhax

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ram is fine on Erista, yeah. I have a set of ram oc only patches for erista and mariko that I distribute on RetroNX.
Was referring to CPU/GPU stuff there.
Can you please point me in the right direction to get the 2100 ram overclock for Erista?

I'm on https://github.com/retronx-team atm but am confused about which file to get. I already have the regular sys-clk installed on my 1.2.5 atmos erista switch.

Reactions: BrandonSWITCH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1