Hacking 5.5.0 progress

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
I know you're being more respectful than 90% of the people here but please dont even ask they hear this all day every day

Thank you. I'm asking for the sake of them so that they won't have to put with this flaming anymore and for Hykem to not have pitchforks aimed at him all times. (Also so I can finally mod Sm4sh)

Last edited by soniczx123, , Reason: Can't grammar today it seems :P

Ne2buntu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You are so hard with me guys , I'll never have enough popcorn to read this entire thread ^^

This forum is full of little birds who wonder why Mom does not want to feed them ....

So, two possible solutions:

1 - Continue to bawl all the day and expecting mum food

2 - Wait patiently mom's return, and stop breaking the head of everyone

I also wait the hack Iosu (as most of people here), but complain about a thing we can't do ourself is really childish.

Some guys have millions of dollars and other recipe of Coca-Cola ... Why the hell do not they want to share ?

The jealousy of this forum is real !

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This forum needs an "ignore posts from this user forever" button. Every thread would be 3 pages instead of 30

There's a problem with how it works though... It not only blocks their posts, but blocks quotes of their posts by other people. I made myself look like a fool arguing with someone over something, and it all started with me seeing his post right after mine (and with a quote that I did not see at the time) and I thought he was talking to me.

Really, it should either not block quoted portions of their posts, OR it should block ALL of a post that has a quote from that person (even if the person doing the quoting is not blocked).

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ A good example of the desperation Hykem put these poor people through. :P
Speaking of exploits is anything happening with the stuff you were looking into? I just misread something in another thread and thought the HBL and Loadiine were released for 5.5.0/1 and I almost had a heart attack lol

D

Deleted User

Speaking of exploits is anything happening with the stuff you were looking into? I just misread something in another thread and thought the HBL and Loadiine were released for 5.5.0/1 and I almost had a heart attack lol
All I have is a complete reverse-engineered kernel.img for 5.5 and I think I've collected all the necessary offsets and addresses to make the exploit. However, I'll need to set aside a LOT of time to learn some PPC R.E.ing and ROP stuff since I've been quite busy with 3DS stuff more recently. :P

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I have is a complete reverse-engineered kernel.img for 5.5 and I think I've collected all the necessary offsets and addresses to make the exploit. However, I'll need to set aside a LOT of time to learn some PPC R.E.ing and ROP stuff since I've been quite busy with 3DS stuff more recently. :P
Well it's more than I'd be able to manage. I've been unemployed lately because of life reasons and I'm itching to get into some wii u texture mods and such lol

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

all i can say to you is good luck and take your time, you actually sound genuine :P

Last edited by ,

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
all i can say to you is good luck and take your time, you actually sound genuine :P

He's gonna fail his driving test, you've jinxed him. :P

My WiiU has been sitting in powered off state for weeks, and my friend came over so we hit up Rayman as you do and of course Naughty Nintendo forces the 5.5.1 (it was already on 5.5.0) update down it's throat. So if you are reading this Nintendo, screw off and let me play my console rather than taking every opportunity to ram updates into my console.

Reactions: Deleted User

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
yo i am the reason you guys even have loadiine and all that for 5.3.2, because i convinced Marionumber1 to release the kernel exploit to the public because I was tired of it being private.

Also, what about our ELF loader that NWP released? Not giving stuff out? lol
We're also going to release an IOSU exploit to the entire community. Once again, not giving stuff out?

And who's the one that pushed out Splatoon and NSMBU editors? I did. (Well, Roadrunner had them private but I wanted to make them public)

so don't you DARE tell me that I go around and brag.

You go around and brag :-D

SigmaSebas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Good luck! I wish I could help with something but I don't know shit about anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow