Hacking 5.5.0 progress

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
I found it a while ago. It seem that if you search in the browser adress bar (you don't enter an url), it will search using that page by nintendo. It just uses google custom search
That's been there a few updates ago. That's what I believe their own search engine. I prefer Google.

this page has been the source of hits to my site www.wiiubru.com just wondered , where you find this site .

Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the IOSU delays/drama I am sure I am not the only user who feels like 5.5+ is actively being suppressed.

On that note, how do the other users feel about organizing a bounty via crowd sourcing.

Someone with more rep than myself would need to volunteer as a broker that the community knows and trusts And it would need to be pledges for a release not cash up front but with all the demand it doesn't seem like it would be hard to get a cash pool together to inspire a leak.

D

Deleted-355425

With all the IOSU delays/drama I am sure I am not the only user who feels like 5.5+ is actively being suppressed.

On that note, how do the other users feel about organizing a bounty via crowd sourcing.

Someone with more rep than myself would need to volunteer as a broker that the community knows and trusts And it would need to be pledges for a release not cash up front but with all the demand it doesn't seem like it would be hard to get a cash pool together to inspire a leak.

No.

vgmoose

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
You're not alone, it's especially suspicious because yellows8 only released their 5.5 exploit because they thought it was patched. I suppose long term it's better to hold onto an exploit as long as possible to get the most use out of it later, even if it causes short term frustration. Of course, there are likely other reasons but it's silly to pretend like there's not a creeping feeling.

Last edited by vgmoose,
D

Deleted User

god damn this thread, will it ever change?

oh and can the op change the first post to say this is a progress thread no bitching?

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Chill out guys, he said he would release it before the first half of January and dedicate the 2 remaining weeks before February to support users in need.

Reactions: Piluvr

fwrudiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Screenshot (3).png

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Hykem sama wrote this > "When it gets out, it will be a complete environment (emuNAND, homebrew SDK, and so on)." < it sounds really good.

i will wait months and months for this now, and .. i will not update past 5.5.1 xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1