Hacking 5.5.0 progress

kaotik2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... should i sell my Wii U and buy a new one with a lower FW?

That's a decision only you can make. Nobody here can tell you for sure if something will be released or not. Right now the best advice would be to sell up and move on with the NX coming but if you want to play the WIIU with homebrew that bad then you should buy a lower FW console..

The thing is nobody knows when something will be released, Hykem could reappear tomorrow or Plutoo could change his mind, maybe Smea could release something or somebody completely unknown could release something from the documentation Hykem left. Simple fact is nobody really knows.

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
That's a decision only you can make. Nobody here can tell you for sure if something will be released or not. Right now the best advice would be to sell up and move on with the NX coming but if you want to play the WIIU with homebrew that bad then you should buy a lower FW console..

The thing is nobody knows when something will be released, Hykem could reappear tomorrow or Plutoo could change his mind, maybe Smea could release something or somebody completely unknown could release something from the documentation Hykem left. Simple fact is nobody really knows.
I'm mainly interested in loadiine, or any backup loader. I have too many games.
SEE!!111 GBATEMP USERS ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN PIRACY ILL RELEASE NOTHING!!!11 wuaaaahhh *SHRUUUUUUUG*

kaotik2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm mainly interested in loadiine, or any backup loader. I have too many games.
SEE!!111 GBATEMP USERS ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN PIRACY ILL RELEASE NOTHING!!!11 wuaaaahhh *SHRUUUUUUUG*

Well if you own the games id wait. you can play them anyway and something will eventually be released for higher FW.. If you don't own the games already you want to play with loadiine then your probably better getting a console on lower FW..

Loadiine is only loading games from SD card its not like the WII where you could use USB drives and such so loading backups is probably a lot slower than using the actual disc. Add to that you can't play online and it becomes pretty useless if you already own the actual game.

Last edited by kaotik2k,

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Well if you own the games id wait. you can play them anyway and something will eventually be released for higher FW.. If you don't own the games already you want to play with loadiine then your probably better getting a console on lower FW..

Loadiine is only loading games from SD card its not like the WII where you could use USB drives and such and loading backups is probably a lot slower than using the actual disc. Add to that you can't play online and it becomes pretty useless if you already own the actual game.
Yeah that's true, but i don't care about online gaming.
I mean, i have 16 games, and it is pretty annoying swapping between them all the time... That's why a backup loader would be useful.

kaotik2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Smea un-bricked his Wii U and got RedNAND working all within a month.

Yes I know this.. he also said in IRC 3 days ago its broken again and he can't fix it.

Whoops. Don't follow IRC.

So the Wii U is basically dead. I've come to the conclusion that we'll never have a scene like the Wii scene.

Yea kinda feels that way :( . Our only hope is that Hykem comes back or his documentation leads somebody else to IOSU.

Last edited by kaotik2k,

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I know this.. he also said in IRC 3 days ago its broken again and he can't fix it.

Yea kinda feels that way :( . Our only hope is that Hykem comes back or his documentation leads somebody else to IOSU.

Marionumber01 och NWPlayer123 just have to give in and release the kexploit

Reactions: Daba411

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
They said they're thinking about it dude, and what gives you the right to be so demanding? It's not like you had accomplished anything.
What makes gives you the right to be so rude and insult people?
He maybe a doctor, policeman, fireman and saved a life today, thats accomplishing something but NO riding devs dick is more important here than anything else.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
saying they have to give in is what will make them not release it. just be patient,
They said they're thinking about it dude, and what gives you the right to be so demanding? It's not like you had accomplished anything.

Shit. wasn't meant to have my message to negatively interpreted.

I meant that we can only hope for them now if 5.5.x want any homebrew.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also attacking me like that doesn't make you any better.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Sorry, I meant that you havent't accomplished anything regarding hacking the Wii U. I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just tired of the way some people act on here.

D

Deleted User

it's okay dude no hard feelings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1