60 fps mod for fire emblem engage?

NielsGx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
40fps will still be sped up, just slightly less...
Also ryu/yuzu have a setting to disable dynamic resolution since yeaaaars (fast gpu time)
So just use resolution scaler and it will be at that high res anyway

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also ryu/yuzu have a setting to disable dynamic resolution since yeaaaars (fast gpu time)
I'm not able to see proper resolution scaling with Ryujinx.

The update log says there was a fix for scaling on 1/21/13, but the game still looks like its not reaching the set resolution, and has harsh pixel noise.

1674690307321.png

I'm looking at the GPU Settings page for Ryujinx right now, and I don't see a Fast GPU Time option available.
On Yuzu, resolution scaling works perfectly, but the game stutters a lot more on there for me and others emulating the game.

fangsunjian

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
40fps will fix the annoying "double selected" problem when interacting with UI, which is not tended to fix player speed up problem.
There's still a lot of game need special mod to disable dynamic resolution. If you do not increase fps limit, there's more chance causing game stuttering and triggering dynamic resolution.
In-game dynamic resolution scaled by the game it's own which couldn't be fixed by scaler from emulator.

NielsGx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
40fps will fix the annoying "double selected" problem when interacting with UI, which is not tended to fix player speed up problem.
There's still a lot of game need special mod to disable dynamic resolution. If you do not increase fps limit, there's more chance causing game stuttering and triggering dynamic resolution.
In-game dynamic resolution scaled by the game it's own which couldn't be fixed by scaler from emulator.
Wrong and wrong.
It's less visible at 40fps, but it's obviously still sped up..

And emulators don't have issues with dynamic resolution since years..
They implemented "fast gpu time" "hack", that report that the gpu is not overwhelmed, so it never trigger dynamic res.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
They implemented "fast gpu time" "hack", that report that the gpu is not overwhelmed, so it never trigger dynamic res.
Except when DR max is locked below window resolution. DR is not "triggered", it's always on. But it seems you were playing games that set max to match window resolution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage