7 days free usenet access

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I tried to make new trial account while using proxy, but didn't work either. Maybe i'll just try doing account in school or with wii and stuff. Then it would be another ocmputer atleast
biggrin.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried that. You get the account, but when you try again on the same computer it will cut off access (from 8 connections to 1 connection capped at 50kb/s)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just got an email from giganews today, it is not quite as easy as the other trials posted but if you want to drag it out then I am sure some of the people around here could help. I have left out my username as technically it would be advertising, I get the all clear and I will edit with as many user names as people are willing to offer.

Giganews Subscribers,

Giganews has long offered a refer-a-friend program where you can earn credits for your Giganews account in exchange for referring your friends and family. This program has recently been expanded for a limited time to allow any new customer you refer to take advantage of a free 3 day Giganews trial account with 15GB of transfer!

Giganews' normal free trial account comes with 3 days or 1GB of downloads (whichever comes first), but in appreciation for our customers, we wanted to expand this offer so you can provide your friends with an even better trial offer.

The expanded trial account is only available if someone you refer enters Giganews' website using your referral URL and has cookies enabled in their browser (cookies are used to make sure you get credit for the referral).

Your Referral URL: http://www.giganews.com/?c=(your login)
Replace '(your login)' with your Giganews login name.

Post your referral URL to your blog, website, or favorite forum to earn referral credits on your account and to pass along this expanded trial offer. As always, Giganews encourages you to follow the rules of any website or forum where you'll be posting your link.

For more information on how service credits are calculated and applied, please visit Giganews' referral program information page at http://www.giganews.com/referral_programs.html.

Thanks to everyone who has referred Giganews to their friends and family. We are very thankful for all the support you've given us so far and we're pleased to be able to offer this expanded trial for new customers you refer in the future.

Kind Regards,
Giganews Team

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER