Hacking 9.4.0-21 being pushed

eN-t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The best thing about sky3DS is that you need to own a Gateway to be able to use it. How else would one get his games onto the card :P

Also IP bans aren't effective but oh well, I guess it's still the best available option.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm thinking that they might have found some kind of bug in the system that required them to patch up the system ASAP to prevent users from finding it and damaging their systems.

Reactions: tjexp

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm thinking that they might have found some kind of bug in the system that required them to patch up the system ASAP to prevent users from finding it and damaging their systems.

"Damaging" -> executing homebrew :)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i think we should stop the Sky3DS vs gateway argument, because we all know the real enemy is Nintendo. We should band together and help each getting 3ds fullblown hack better

Fix'd ;)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i think we should stop the Sky3DS vs gateway argument, because we all know the real enemy is Nintendo. We should band together and help each other pirate games better
Nintendo is the enemy, really?! :huh: What would you do with your beloved flashcart if Nintendo didn't sell the 3DS? Nintendo has every rights to try to protect their product in any way to see fit. There's nothing wrong with that. It's the flashcart makers job to deal with it, and that's what they do, usually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn spam callers keep ruining my hentai games each time they're about to climax