ಠ_ಠ

D

Deleted User

Is this loss?

Also, this guy's commit history doesn't really instill that much faith in his work.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

6100m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump, for the record that was me and yes I was being a retard. I was like 10 lol back then. Sorry about all of that. I’m a lot better at my stuff now.
Oh my heck though, I regret it so much and I just wish I could take everything back. The guilt and regret still eats at me to this day. I feel so bad about it...... and I feel bad about my behavior towards chaoskagami too.. I actually stopped doing 3ds coding (mostly?) a year later just to stay out of the way. Only doing it now because I’m trying to make a app similar to TWLSaveTool but it has binconv built in to convert them directly to Nintendo channel ds demo’s format.
That 3ds app will be open sourced probably, currently going to use it for Xconnect24 then when Xconnect24’s software engine is done I’ll make the repo public. The repo is rather primitive atm, just want to release it when it’s done and looks good. Even though no one will probably care, but eh, ah well, maybe someone will heh ;p
I hope though that no one is still mad about this, if you are, you are more than welcome to scream at me, I actually kinda deserve it haha.

Last edited by 6100m,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu