Hardware A gba save converter...

Goten93

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! I need to convert a file from .gsv to .sav... I have tried with the trimmer! but it didn't works!
I upload the .gsv file here if anyone help me. thx
bow.gif

http://www.zshare.net/download/371669776da62e/

13375p34k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Goten93:Well I followed Destructobots instructions and did your file for you. Don't blame me if it doesn't work.Oh yea you have to rename it to .sav I hope you can do that.

-http://rapidshare.com/files/58526531/dragon_ball_z_buu_s_fury.gsv.html

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1072 in decimal !!! I used HxD which is free and I really like it. I also use XVI32. XVI32 lets you type in hex strings as "xx xx xx ..." which can be convenient.

So it works for converting gsv to a save for Rudolph exploader. Good thing that I have the GameShark. I wish that someone had given me a bunch when they were in the stores. Now ebay seems to be the only source in the usa.

I already have autohotkey and I do not want to deal with perl. At the moment I cannot run my Zoids Legacy save on VBA although the music for Zoids sounds so much better on the computer than on the DS.

The Cory1492 GBALdr is worth keeping around to dump the rom from a cart. It say much for humanity on the positive side of the balance that there are so many clean roms available on the internet but I prefer my own. Cory1492 made a good decision, but I still wish that I could use the save games that are dumped from the cart by GBALdr. I notice that I have a compare program and I should be able to figure out how to derive a save from the dump, but my head already hurts.

Thank you Destructobot, gbatemp and homebrew writers.

I thought that I would mention that reversed double words is not tied to ee-prom saves. Golden Sun needs to be patched for eeprom but does not need to be reversed. Zoids Legacy does not need to be patched for eeprom but does need to be reversed.

I am still working on the autohotkey script. Auto Hot Key is free and has support forums. I have gotten some assistance, but ...

hhhjjjkkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello I DESPRATLY need a converter to convert a sps megaman battle net work 6 greagar game shark save to a .sav file for my gpsp emulator for the psp plesase help me if u can andi did beat the game but icant do the post story because after the credits it went back to the title screen and save states are not selcted by the continue option so right now im stuck at the final boss. and thats why i need your helt to convert this sps file from game faqs to a .sav file

thanks alot

hhhjjjkkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hhhjjjkkk said:
hello I DESPRATLY need a converter to convert a sps megaman battle net work 6 greagar game shark save to a .sav file for my gpsp emulator for the psp plesase help me if u can andi did beat the game but icant do the post story because after the credits it went back to the title screen and save states are not selcted by the continue option so right now im stuck at the final boss. and thats why i need your helt to convert this sps file from game faqs to a .sav file

thanks alot
do not say g6 save converter that defective pogram is full of errors.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Load the game in VBA, load the .sps file (import Gameshark snapshot...), then export a battery file (that's what VBA calls its .sav files).

Oh, and the G6 save converter always worked for me. If it gives you an error on startup or just refuses to run you probably don't have the proper .net framework installed.

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this to work before but I have forgotten what I did. AS I understand the body of VBA *.sav the SRAM or EEPROM *.sav or gsv or sps are all the same.

Trailers are not used - only headers.

I found my previous note that the VBA battery file has a header of 1072 decimal characters.

albertar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I convert .dat from my m3 perfect to .sav for my ez flash iv? I tried shunnyweb and it makes my .sav file too small and it appears empty when i put it in my ez flash iv.

LieboOSBA

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a clone cart of Pokemon Ruby and a legitimate one. I have a DS to dump the ROM and save files. Whilst the saves work with their respective ROMs, they don’t work with each other’s. I want to be able to clone my save game on to the clone cart.

The save of the clone is much larger than the genuine one. Is there a way to convert the saves? I can upload them at some point if needed. Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill