Emulation GBA Emulator Corrupted Pokemon Leaf Green Save

Ham_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to get my 3ds save from my 3ds onto VBA. Unfortunately, the 64kb file I'm given from the 3ds can't be used. I've tried every conversion method I can find including save file format converter, adding zeros to end, duplicating the existing data, trying to open with pkhex, etc. After converting it, it says the save file has been deleted. Is there any way to convert it? I've attached it below.

Thanks,
- Ham

Attachments

• 0004000000A6E300.gbavc.rar
    4.5 KB · Views: 4

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to get my 3ds save from my 3ds onto VBA. Unfortunately, the 64kb file I'm given from the 3ds can't be used. I've tried every conversion method I can find including save file format converter, adding zeros to end, duplicating the existing data, trying to open with pkhex, etc. After converting it, it says the save file has been deleted. Is there any way to convert it? I've attached it below.

Thanks,
- Ham
Try this one, I just appended a the file to itself to duplicate the data.

Just a note, it will still say corrupted when loading but it will work as it loads the backup save. Then just save in game to fix it.

Attachments

• 0004000000A6E300.gbavc.fixed.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by shadowofdarkness,
Reactions: Flame and Ham_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol