ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Zelda, Phantom hourglass. It's my first Zelda game, and I'm kinda disappointed. Too much puzzles, not enough actions, and quite repetitive.... It was fun, but didn't enjoy it too much.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lostwinds. people say its good. i hated every minute of it. one of the most boring game i ever played. the music got on my nerves after repeated itself so many times. theres only one boss in the game and it sucks. its so easy and boring to beat. then when you be it it says to be continued. it feels more like a tech demo than a game.

oh and Zelda TP. Borrringgggggggggggggggggggggg during the second half >=[ and i beat the whole thing. midna's real form is horrendous! i'm getting sick of some of those puzzles. i seen them so many times already.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda Twilight Princess for me.... I liked the old ones alot, not so much Phantom Hourglass. Assassins Creed.... Half-life 2 Episodes, Animal Crossing, Pokemon. EA Sports Games after they killed the 2k series.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy 7 and 8. I haven't played 9, 10, X-2, or 12 because 7 and 8 sucked so bad they drove me away.

On the DS specifically: Pokemon, New SMB, Nindendogs, MPH, Mega Man (anything, they all sucked).

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Darkness is hailed as one of the best suspense games made.

After the first couple of times, I found the "mess with your screen" mechanic gimmicky, and without that the rest of the game is a mediocre action/suspense game.

xCuteBunnyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me its some turn based RPG games like FF3 on GBA i think and Etrian Odessy.
Pokemons okay, but I don't see how people can play it for a long time.
I tried Zelda, didn't really like it.

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't stand Gran Turismo. I've tried and tried to like it but I just hate it, it's just not fun to me. On the DS I really don't like puzzle quest. People rave about how great it is but I really didn't like it. I'm not a fan of the Elder Scrolls or Castlevania games but I just feel like I may not have given them a fair shot. I don't like most shooters so Halo and COD 4 are also a no go for me. Not sayin they're bad, just not for me.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ocarina of Time, don't see the fuss about it, but I like other Zelda games. Don't see the fuss about FF7 either, I like other FF games better.

I don't like most 3D games in general, unless it's Super Mario 64/Galaxy.

Edit: Whoops, didn't notice this was in DS section, maybe it'd be better in General Gaming Discussion.

I like all DS games, because the DS fucking rocks!
yaynds.gif

Dual Screen = DeMoNSTaR

Get it?
tongue.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont really see anythig good about the FF series imean cmon,its just the same game with diff people, story etc

also all turnbased rpg games,except maybe pokemon

i dont get whats so cool about mother,chrono trigger etc i hate fighting by turns,it kills the suspense and the excitement of killing the enemies without health points

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
also all turnbased rpg games,except maybe pokemon

i dont get whats so cool about mother,chrono trigger etc i hate fighting by turns,it kills the suspense and the excitement of killing the enemies without health points

I agree with you 100%
grog.gif

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh man ...

Grand Theft Auto - Goes from "AWESOME!!!" to "...this sucks..." over the course of 10-20 minutes.
Halo
Halo2
FFXII - Seriously, this game had NO STORY. It was repetitive as hell, and for a final fantasy game, had STUPID side quests and secrets. I mean, "don't open chests X Y Z A C"!!? How the ()#(* is ANYONE supposed to figure that out >:(. I *hated* this game
WoW
Counter Strike
Mario Kart Wii - I mean it's fun and everything, but any game where winning is a BAD thing needs to be given a look once-over
Geometry Wars - Fun for like...5 minutes...
FFVIII - ugh......terrible story.....junction system!? I'd rather do anything else. Triple Triad was godly though
FFX-2 - As far as I'm concerned, this game never existed. ever
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Loved the story...hated absolutely everything else
Mario Sunshine
Any button-mashing fighter game

and I am SURE there are more. You would think I hate every popular game ever, but I just think these are all extremely terrible games that made it big.

D

Deleted User

OP
Wow, what a variety. I found Super Paper Mario to be REALLY bad. Most games that get good reviews ... I can somewhat tolerate. Big Brain Academy does not deserve an 8.1 from IGN. It's fun for a bit, but there's absolutely no depth.

I should give Advance Wars a try. It seems to be a popular game ... I just need the patience to learn how to play.
tongue.gif

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
Lessee...
  • The entire Smash Bros series. God, they're awful games.
Um, that's all I can think of right now. I guess that one just sticks out in my mind as terrible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC