Android A good portable console ?

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,
I would like you to advise me : I am looking for a android console (if it's dual boot windows this will be the top) that I can use in portable mode and connect to my TV but I hesitate between a real portable console or take a tablet with an horizontal grip (for controls on the side like a switch, not at the bottom of the screen like a 3DS).
In any case, I would like my new device to have the following things:
- Recent Android and if dual boot with Windows 10
- Quite compact (basically, not a big tablet like the wiiu gamepad but more like a vita or switch for example)
- With 4 buttons on the front, R2 L2 and two sticks (on the console or the grip according to your advice)
- Mini HDMI or HDMI output via USB micro
- Quite powerful to run "current" games (I would like to emulate up to the dreamcast and play some recent games like the telltales, GTA or other portages)
- No matter the internal memory, I'll put an SD card
- Rootable if possible
- With key assignment on touchscreen for games incompatible with gamepad (if it's a console or with an app if it's a grip)
- With wifi and Bluetooth (for a 2nd controller)
- Democratic Prize (Hello china!). Like between 100 and 200€

Note that I will use the device only for games. So I don't care about the other features

What do you think? What is the best choice? I hope you get me advice and thank you.
In both cases, I also plan to buy a good android bluetooth controller. If you have pipes with that too, I'm interested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back