Homebrew a list of all the homebrew that currently works with 5.0.2

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.0.0. Should I risk upgrading to 5.0.2?

There's zero publicly known reason not to at this time. The currently unreleased softmod method is only for <= v4.1.0 so you're treading blind territory if you choose not to update, hoping someone just happens to discover another softmod vuln only present in <= v5.0.0

Last edited by Irastris,
Reactions: Draxzelex
D

Deletedmember448668

DesMuME NX, khedgb, and gdkGBA
Working yes, but playable is a different thing entirely. From the thread on DesMuME NX, people are getting crashing, 5 fps, no sound etc. Same with Jakibaki's Gameboy ports, they are crashing and unstable, sound still buggy. I wouldnt jump the gun just yet. Appreciate your enthusiasm though. Things are getting more exciting everyday!

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working yes, but playable is a different thing entirely. From the thread on DesMuME NX, people are getting crashing, 5 fps, no sound etc. Same with Jakibaki's Gameboy ports, they are crashing and unstable, sound still buggy. I wouldnt jump the gun just yet. Appreciate your enthusiasm though. Things are getting more exciting everyday!
Yes, but the title of the thread is "A list of homebrew that currently works with 5.0.2

Reactions: Deletedmember448668

masterspike52

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't know checkpoint worked on 5.0.2!
actually it was recently, at one point it got updated with the latest libnx but not released. so what i did is i compiled it and put in an issue cause it was working just nothing functioned (touchscreen, backup, restore, game selection) then 2 days or so later it got closed and released for 5.0.2

Reactions: Tonydaexpert

00Cancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but SDL seems to be borked on the newer firmware versions, 4 and above. So all the apps that use SDL don't work.

D

Deletedmember331810

Thanks for providing a thread with accurate and updated information! Much appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto