Link account on Atmosphere 1.5.4 with 16.0.3 FW not working

gamba66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a dual-boot switch with cfw emunand. This switch has a chip installed and I bought it used, mentioning this incase its banned.

So I am on the newest atmosphere and FW version and I downloaded linkalho from the github

Now to be sure my cfw isnt immediately blocked I followed this advice from this thread.
Yes but it's not needed anymore as Atmosphere has DNS blocking built in. It should be turned on by default. But to make sure it's enabled, copy system_settings.ini from config_templates to config (if it isn't already in config), edit it and remove the semicolon and space in front of this line "; enable_dns_mitm = u8!0x1"
Also copy exosphere.ini to config (if it isn't already there) and edit "blank_prodinfo_emummc=0" to "blank_prodinfo_emummc=1" for an extra layer of protection.
Then you are safe to use internet in homebrew.

But before I can even use it, I must link my local user to an nintendo online account. When I try to do this it says the following:

"An Error has occured. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please try perfoming a system update from system settings etc."

When I press details: "If this still does not fix the problem contact nintendo support"

Could it be that my switch is already banned or did I block so much that account linking wont even work anymore? I need this to get Quake 2 running for example

To Rephrase the question: Is there a safe way to link a nintendo online account on a CFW switch while blocking nintendos servers to not be banned while doing this?
Post automatically merged:

no one? :(

Last edited by gamba66,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto