Hacking A new method for spoofing e-shop 007-2404 on <10.0 emuNAND

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have 2 consoles, an old3ds and a new3ds both with 9.5 emunand/gateway......this method works to enter to japanese eshop in both consoles?

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yes, but why don't you just update tou old one to 10.2?

I have a doubt about that....the latest firmware is 10.3.0-28, you mean update to 10.2 with cias?

and another question, if I want to make cias to install in my new3ds, i can use funkycia in my old3ds dlc, demos, to use them in my new3ds?

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Came here to say this method worked for me. 9.8 emunand with my NNID access works again. Got my Bank Pokemon back, and I may never use it again after my Pokemon have been backed up on saves. That was a true dick move, Nintendo.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a doubt about that....the latest firmware is 10.3.0-28, you mean update to 10.2 with cias?

and another question, if I want to make cias to install in my new3ds, i can use funkycia in my old3ds dlc, demos, to use them in my new3ds?

- Yes, multi-rom is currently broken on 10.3
- Yes you can. :)

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
- Yes, multi-rom is currently broken on 10.3
- Yes you can. :)

I see......theres a specific name or thread to read about upgrading to 10.2 with cias?, sorry im so noob in this things yet XD

Thanks in advance ;)

Edit: I think i need 3dsnus to do this...thanks

Last edited by ka_kui,

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Wait so can I do this on on 9.0.0-20 U Sysnand or will I brick?
I want to know it too.... I have a 2DS on 9.2... And want to access eShop on sysNAND, another thing... I'm waiting for another "special edition" 2DS and want to perform a System Transfer without the update to have access to GW on both systems... Could this work for me? And exactly what I need to install?

DryTaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The method is discovered by fwc2618 & contributed by this thread's everyone.

1) DL the latest "tiger" and "NVer" with 3DNUS.
(If you don't know what is tiger / NVer, please search it on 3dbrew.org's Title List page)
2) Install "tiger" and "NVer" with BigBlueMenu in GW emuNAND.
Done.

It has been tested worked on GW 3.4.1 N3DS emuNAND 9.5.
No more bothering with HANS!

Warning: It's GW 3.4.1 only!
rxTools, CakesFW, ReiNAND and GW <3.4 can't use it!

With NVer for new 3ds you mean titleID(20016102) v448? (20016302 USA)
And tiger titleID(00022900)?

Or should i download the normal NVer (without the for_new3ds)

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well @VerseHell i used 3dnus and download 10.2 and installed as cia, but when i go to see my firmware says 10.3.......and yeah multiRom broken, but at least i just use cias, and i can enter to eshop now

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my tests, using RXtools, Nver only lets your NNID sign into eshop. Using this with FMP gives you limited eshop access. (you can look around, but can't really look at much before getting an error)

Nver+Cver seems to give the same result.

Nver+Cver+Tiger results in Emunand not booting.

Nver+Tiger results in Eternal Loading Screen of Doom when booting eshop. So the only way for me to access eshop is from HBL with only Nver installed.

Reactions: MelonGx and peteruk

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
It works for N3DS XL EUR 9.5 GW emuNAND + FMP

Installed latest CVer and tiger cia files using BBM and rebooted emuNAND, applied patches through FMP and launched eShop... took a while to login and load but works.

Error 007-2640 on some older videos, but most recent videos plays fine. Example: AC-HHD videos, all videos in this section plays except the very first Introduction Trailer video.

Last edited by Just3DS,

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The 19th a JPN region demo releases and I'd like to grab it on my N3DS 9.0 - GW 9.5. I don't quite understand (never used the eShop aside from a few updates) the need of this new spoof since eShop works for me with freemultipatcher, could somebody please explain? Why is this spoof needed? And do I need it to download an out of region demo? Thanks.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 19th a JPN region demo releases and I'd like to grab it on my N3DS 9.0 - GW 9.5. I don't quite understand (never used the eShop aside from a few updates) the need of this new spoof since eShop works for me with freemultipatcher, could somebody please explain? Why is this spoof needed? And do I need it to download an out of region demo? Thanks.
u can't download out of region game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share