Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I would punch a cute baby in the face in exchange for a good monster train port on switch.

Love that game, but it not worth power up my 1000w thing and wait for 5 minutes of ineficient software to start up just to play it.

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would punch a cute baby in the face in exchange for a good monster train port on switch.

Love that game, but it not worth power up my 1000w thing and wait for 5 minutes of ineficient software to start up just to play it.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I find these showcases odd, as the Switch is basically an indie fest.
Most of the software on the eShop is already made by small devs, anyway.
It wod be better if they made these kind of presentations monthly to inform about the upcoming releases, as the eShop is painful to browse and find anything there is worthy of an achievement.

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't await for the indie game Breath of the Wild 2 to be showcased!! I also heard the small developer platinum games is going to release a trailer for Bayonetta too!

Reactions: Stealphie

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, another one of those weird flexes where nintendo starts bragging about 60 fps of widescreen gba tier games running on the switch.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's time for some indies. A Nintendo Indie World Showcase livestream has been revealed, and will be taking place tomorrow at 9am PT. As usual, the showcase will consist of around 20 minutes of upcoming indie titles that are headed to the Nintendo Switch.

Oh fun! I love indie games personally so I'm gonna have to go check it out!

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I generally don't watch these for a different reason than most: almost all the games are already available on Steam, and I tend to already own more than a few of 'em. With Steam Deck coming it's no longer necessary to double dip. Maybe we'll get one or two Switch exclusive indies though, who knows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/