Hacking A nintendo 3ds emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have said this might be real if the emulator was just a black screen showing lines of instructions... very slowly, and maybe loading a very small "pong" rom.

But here, showing one of the latest game out, running almost perfectly from a system we don't know exactly what the cpu's are, what the specific instructions are, what the firmware encryption or whatever is...

It's just too much. :lol:

Don't forget the fact that you can see plain as day that its a video file playing.
Exactly

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
guys this IS real

fake. it couldn't be more obvious and even if it were "emulated" I'm pretty sure they wouldn't know how to even dump 3DS games
true... i don't even think super mario 3d land is dumped yet?? btw nice profile pic ;p
Correct, in fact, only 3 EUR roms are dumped so far (by Legacy/LGC).

Reactions: 1 person

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
Teamviewer is a monitoring application
you are a retard. its for desktop sharing, not monitoring.
https://en.wikipedia...wiki/TeamViewer
https://www.teamview...m/en/index.aspx

TeamViewer is a computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, and file transfer between computers. The software operates with the Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems. It is possible to access a machine running TeamViewer with a web browser. While the main focus of the application is remote control of computers, collaboration and presentation features are included.

Edit: and whoever downloaded it and ran it, i would hope you did it inside of a VM or in a sandboxed type program.

This is what I did: Downloaded, scanned with Malwarebytes and NOD32, checked contents, decompiled to check for unwanted stuff, installed, ran, tested playing media files, tested playing .3ds files, uninstalled, rebooted, searched for suspicious processes and services, checked autorun stuff.

No TeamViewer anywhere... this just seems like a media player to me.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
And someone would believe that.....? you must be kidding, that's the worst fake I have seen in my life >.<
Seriously. :P

Even if it was a real working emulator, I much rather play it on the 3DS. Portability ftw.

I guess it would be one step closer to hacking the 3DS though.
I totally agree, I even doubt the emulator would even show 3D. But yes an emulator would be very helpful for hackers in making flascarts (That is if the thing is true which is not)

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And someone would believe that.....? you must be kidding, that's the worst fake I have seen in my life >.<

Even if it was a real working emulator, I much rather play it on the 3DS. Portability ftw.

I totally agree, I even doubt the emulator would even show 3D.

Actually, if the whole thing played twice next to each other (Which would be very laggy), then it would be possible to have a 3D emulator.
The only problem being that you have to play cross-eyed all the time. :lol:

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I totally agree, I even doubt the emulator would even show 3D.

Actually, if the whole thing played twice next to each other (Which would be very laggy), then it would be possible to have a 3D emulator.
The only problem being that you have to play cross-eyed all the time. :lol:

Or have NVIDIA stereovision imho maybe in 5-10 years or so there'll be perfect glasses-free 3D computers for the general public (I heard Toshiba made one this year or is releasing it soon). But it would probably be laggy, I mean DS emulators usually don't run at full speed and they're just handling 2D games, so I can imagine 3DS emulation would be slow for at least the first real emulators, then maybe we'll see someone smart tinkering with loading to make it faster.

skcin7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it has not been made public then it might as well not exist in the eyes of the public. I imagine a few are in development and will only be a matter of time until they are released (just like every other system since the beginning of the computer age).

wuebas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will not be published until a stable version that allows games to run in a stable manner. many groups of hackers who have interests that sooner 3ds emulator appears. also a flashcard but not made ​​public until that is achieved full compliance with all the roms as they do not want to publish something that is not 100% stable

show why video is just a few examples to indicate that there will be several flashcards soon 3ds mode and an emulator for PC.

and it is very possible that before we expect

D

Deleted User

I would have said this might be real if the emulator was just a black screen showing lines of instructions... very slowly, and maybe loading a very small "pong" rom.

But here, showing one of the latest game out, running almost perfectly from a system we don't know exactly what the cpu's are, what the specific instructions are, what the firmware encryption or whatever is...

It's just too much. :lol:

Don't forget the fact that you can see plain as day that its a video file playing.
Youtube video:

All positive comments
Ratings disabled
Comments requiring approval...
...Seems legit.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found some more proof that the TTN3DS Emulator is Fake.
i looked in application files folder and heres what i found
AxInterop.WMPLib.dll.deploy
Interop.WMPLib.dll.deploy
My Google+ Image Google Plus.ico.deploy
TTN3DS Emulator.application
TTN3DS Emulator.exe.deploy
TTN3DS Emulator.exe.manifest

AxInterop.WMPLib.dll.deploy look it says WMP. i think it means Windows Media Player. PLUS There has to be TONS of files in there if it really emulated

skcin7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When a 3DS emulator is released, we will know about it. If we have to ask the question "is it fake" then it's not worth the time and effort getting to figure out. A good emulator will have no doubts whatsoever about its legitimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +2