A question about the future

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hmmm... unless there's a PS3 and XBOX360 hack, I think the only way my kids can play is with a PC, PS2, NDS, and PSP
biggrin.gif

that said, I might be tempted to get a PS3 too, sometimes I wanna buy an original software, it's just... my money's not enough

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depends what I'm like when I have kids aha. I probably won't let them have a console until they're older though, the people who I know played games before about 9 usually got affected in some way (bad temper, violent, impatient, that kind of thing).
I'll probably buy them stuff after that, but who knows what my view on things will be when I have kids tbh.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hmm... maybe I'll give them video games console when they're 12, that's the age I got a console
smile.gif

Well, not quite, I already had a console since I was born, an ATARI, but let's not count that

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My son is easy to deal with. All he wants is his PC and internet access and currently a working WoW account. And considering he pays for his WoW and his share of internet I am not too concerned.

He doesn't use his PS2, doesn't really play his DS, couldn't care less if a PS3 was dropped to 200 bucks and I don't think the next gen of consoles will matter to him either.

I think the next game he might be interested is teenage girls, but I can only hope
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock