Hacking Question About 4.1.0

yahel105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
should i get Puyo Puyo Tetris JP Ver if i am on 4.1.0 will it be neccesery when we get an exploit for 4.1.0?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. That was only needed for 1.0 since it didn't have a minimal web browser and used the game to connect to the Internet.

Abespada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Puyo Puyo is needed in 1.0.0 because it's the only access to web browser, in higher version we have other way to access to web browser. In short, no.

yahel105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
No. That was only needed for 1.0 since it didn't have a minimal web browser and used the game to connect to the Internet.
Ok tnx one more question do you know if 4.1.0 is going to be hacked i am a little confused about that

Abespada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Really soon with external device, with TX hack, but if you don't want to pay, we don't know, we can only speculate

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok tnx one more question do you know if 4.1.0 is going to be hacked i am a little confused about that
4.1.0 is pretty much guaranteed to get cfw. The only thing that would prevent that from happening at this point would be if SciresM just randomly died. Other than that it already has the necessary TZ exploit and Atmosphere-NX cfw is currently in development with plans to eventually support all firmwares up to and including 4.1.0

D

Deleted User

4.1.0 is pretty much guaranteed to get cfw. The only thing that would prevent that from happening at this point would be if SciresM just randomly died. Other than that it already has the necessary TZ exploit and Atmosphere-NX cfw is currently in development with plans to eventually support all firmwares up to and including 4.1.0
Let´s knock on wood then.:P

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lmfao

D

Deleted-442439

Hahaha, I literally just fell of my chair laughing!

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5.0 it will be exploited to some day and ain't waiting for something that don't had anything to user experience
Except if you are always on latest firmware because "it will be hacked eventually", you'll likely always be too far updated to use anything that gets released, unless you use hardmod bootrom exploit.

Deletr753

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Please do not give Nintendo any ideas. Nintendo will send a group of ninjas dress like Mario to get the all mighty SciresM :ph34r::ninja::gun::p1ng:

Let's start a Gofundme to protect SciresM.

$50 - gets you a piece of my the SciresM is safe
$100- gets you a daily email from SciresM letting you know he is ok
$150- you can sleep outside SciresM house to make you he is ok

Last edited by Deletr753,

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do not give Nintendo any ideas. Nintendo will send a group of ninjas dress like Mario to get the all mighty SciresM :ph34r::ninja::gun::p1ng:

Let's start a Gofundme to protect SciresM.

$50 - gets you a piece of my the SciresM is safe
$100- gets you a daily email from SciresM letting you know he is ok
$150- you can sleep outside SciresM house to make you he is ok
cut out the $100 one. He cant work on hax if he's too busy sending emails to people

D

Deleted User

i wouldnt bet that anything will come soon , stay low as possibe 1x will get it first next 2x to 3x and about 4.1 nobody knows

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldnt bet that anything will come soon , stay low as possibe 1x will get it first next 2x to 3x and about 4.1 nobody knows
Well we do know. Its 1.x first, 2.x to 3.0.0, then 3.x to 4.1.0. Those are basically guaranteed to happen in that order as SciresM has declared it. What's not to know about it? Its been well discussed at this point.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's not imminent or anything, I get the feeling some people think it's going to be soon whereas it might not even be before Christmas (4.1 that is, 1.0 could be soon).

Abespada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's a modchip that can't be patched by Nintendo without new hardware revision of the switch (which I think they already did, at the same time they released 5.0.0)

I can't post links but just do a quick search in google, type "Team Xecuter" and all the info are on their front page

Reactions: SjorsMaster

SjorsMaster

Ayy
Trophies
Website
www.sjors.eu
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a modchip that can't be patched by Nintendo without new hardware revision of the switch (which I think they already did, at the same time they released 5.0.0)

I can't post links but just do a quick search in google, type "Team Xecuter" and all the info are on their front page
Thanks

blueYOSHI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
If we do have CFW installed, is it then possible to update the system without losing CFW like the 3DS does? If that's not the case would it be possible to play games that are intended for newer firmware versions with CFW?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1