Acekard Review Competition

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would of been better if you can review any flash cart, then many people could have a chance if winning it. Plus a pretty big margin of the entries here would be the winners from the last competition.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This isn't fair, The people who won the last comp will have a chance at winning ANOTHER prize, when people who havn't got a Acekard 2 card are not allowed to enter.

VERY unfair. At least theres only 5 available.

I'm not looking foward to the next comp.
mad.gif
mad.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Prime said:
This isn't fair, The people who won the last comp will have a chance at winning ANOTHER prize, when people who havn't got a Acekard 2 card are not allowed to enter.

VERY unfair. At least theres only 5 available.

I'm not looking foward to the next comp.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Wouldn't it be funny if the next comp involved reviewing the Acekard RPG?

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Writing a review without having the card in hand would be a piece of cake. So everybody quit yer whining.

If you want to win the RPG, but don't own an AK2, just make something up. If what you make up sounds good enough, you'll win.

...word is bondage...

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sweater Fish Deluxe said:
Writing a review without having the card in hand would be a piece of cake. So everybody quit yer whining.

If you want to win the RPG, but don't own an AK2, just make something up. If what you make up sounds good enough, you'll win.

...word is bondage...

but thats cheating

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:

...word is bondage...

but thats cheating

shaunj66 said:
QUOTE(TheWingless @ Jun 14 2008, 03:43 PM)
Are we gonna need proof that we have an AceKard 2? Just wondering.
Well, no. Maybe i should have said No purchase necessary...
tongue.gif

Meaning you can borrow one off a friend or something. As long as the review you submit is a decent review of the Acekard 2 then it's fine.
smile.gif

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:

...word is bondage...

but thats cheating
Yeah I'm probably stupid for this but I might just buy one to write the review.. seems kinda tempting.
wacko.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheWingless said:
Prime said:

...word is bondage...

but thats cheating

shaunj66 said:
QUOTE(TheWingless @ Jun 14 2008, 03:43 PM)
Are we gonna need proof that we have an AceKard 2? Just wondering.
Well, no. Maybe i should have said No purchase necessary...
tongue.gif

Meaning you can borrow one off a friend or something. As long as the review you submit is a decent review of the Acekard 2 then it's fine.
smile.gif

*sighs* TheWingless is on about not at all owning one, not obtaining one at all. Shaunj 66 means obtaining one from someone.

2 complete different things

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorruptJon said:
Prime said:

...word is bondage...

but thats cheating
Yeah I'm probably stupid for this but I might just buy one to write the review.. seems kinda tempting.
wacko.gif
but thats stupid

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AK2 = 23USD

AKRPG = 85USD

A requirement should be that the review includes pictures, at least one that has your GBAtemp username somewhere in it, which proves you actually had a unit to test.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
i totally agree with you
but who am i to complain since im not the ones giving out five 80 dollar prizes?
*shrugs*
rawr. again, good luck to all those who enter
you lucky butts (hmm i might borrow from someone)
and about writing a review without actually having the card
its gonna be basically copying off of someone else's review (gbatemps maybe?)
and just rearranging the words or putting them in simpler/harder terms so it looks different
but im sure the staff can tell if you really had one or not
especially if they see your pics

but i am excited for the next competition. hopefully its a cyclo >.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
AK2 = 23USD

AKRPG = 85USD

A requirement should be that the review includes pictures, at least one that has your GBAtemp username somewhere in it, which proves you actually had a unit to test.

Seems like a good idea... but I think the top 5 reviews will have pictures and it should be obvious that once you are reading it, they indeed tested it and fully know what they are talking about.

If they are able to write a top 5 review w/out having an actual AK2 unit to test, then I say award them w/ the ability to fool everyone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off