Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

AceKard Team releases AK+

Now Available, supports FAT

AceKard Team said:

Thanks to everyone who choose AceKard and support us!We’ll never stop our steps!

Here is our new present for you: AceKard+
  • Support FAT/AKFS together.

• AceKard+ support directory at last(in FAT mode).

• Launch flash card in slot2 directly without any TF card inside.Press select button when choosing launch AceKard+.

• AceKard+ can support more homebrew with FAT include Moonshell 1.6 and Imgview 0.6.

• Support DLDI(Dynamically Linked Device Interface),which means that any homebrew that support DLDI can be run in AceKard+.You can download DLDI of AK at download area.

• We still has 100% compatibility for DS games.We use AceKard+ to test all roms from 0001 to 0836.And they run well.

• New Akmenu can display date and time now.

• Fade effct shows when loading game.

• If AceKard changed without change TF then a prompt displays to warn you to backup your save files.

• New default skin is designed by professional.

Please pay attention of these when using FAT.

AceKard+ need use TF card which has no block.These blocks are designed by manufactory.As far as we know,these TF cards ard commended:

PNY 1G,Kingston 1G,Toshiba 1G.

For other TF cards which have blocks you can use AKFS.

The old version can’t support FAT.Please contact your dealer for more details about free update to AceKard+.

Please focus on us and we’ll give more surprise.

Thank you.

download.gif
AK+ Software

Click on the thumbnails below to enlarge:

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lots of slot 1s need a update of thier review (not telling gbatemp to do this) so if the acekard gets reviewd i think you will be seeing the rest getting reviewed again.

zatelli

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The upgrade is free, but you still have to pay for shipping. It's a very smart move. I've read on their board that cmpetition from R4/M3S & SuperCard hurt them quite bad. Now the AceKard looks more appealing to me.
smile.gif

7llusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've just sent an email to bamboogaming on how to return my Acekard to get AK+. I'm really happy that the replacement is free!
I own the Ninjapass X9 and the Acekard and I could have swore that the first of these two cards to get Homebrew support w/fat would be the Ninjapass, but no it's the Acekard ^^.
Illusion
If by the time I get an Acekard+ no review of it has come out on gbatemp, expect me to do it.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Excellent....a FREE upgrade ?
I didn't buy an AK before, but I might as well do it in the near future(after a proper re-review of course), bu unfortunately I went for a NEOFLASH product that never worked the way it was advertised , and never saw a decent firmware update , even though notoriously NEOFLASH it's keeping on releasing new types of card all the time and seem to quickly forget and dismiss the older ones.
Now if they woul ever want to get into business again, they should follow the splendid example of the ACE team , which obviously are doing some effort to appeal to us again and do it professionally and unexpected.
Thumbs up for a brave initiative !( And hopefully some bad dude out there will learn something!)

DavePS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ilusion, they have released the DLDI driver for FAT, not for AKFS. As I posted I asked if they were still working on the AKFS driver and they said they were.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: