Hacking Acekard2i + M3 GBA Expansion Pack?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend is thinking about replacing his M3DS Real and is wondering if the GBA Expansion pack will work with the AK2i.
My thinking is, if it doesn't work 'natively' with AKAIO it should work with GBAExploder, right?

I've searched for an answer, but Google comes up with mostly shops and 'which cart is best' topics from various sites. I did find a similar topic here, but no answer: http://gbatemp.net/t214183-acekard-2i-w-m3...-expansion-pack

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also have a m3 real gba expansion pack and a acekard 2i and it works fine! You can use the normal gba exploader, it works fine.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
I also have a m3 real gba expansion pack and a acekard 2i and it works fine! You can use the normal gba exploader, it works fine.
Awesome, thanks.

Does it work through AKAIO directly? or do you have to use GBAExploader?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried using my M3 expansion pack with an Acekard 2i using GBA EXPloader and it did not work....it just sat at the loading screen. I tried 3 different versions of GBA EXPloader including one that claimed it was made to work with the M3 expansion pack, anyone have a link to a specific version of GBA EXPloader that they have confirmed working on Acekard 2i and the M3 GBA Expansion Pack?

M

multiboy2k

BUMP

Im trying to play GBA games and use Nintendo's Internet browser on my ak2i with my M3 gba expansion pack.
Can someone please point me in the direction with a WORKING gba exploader or better for this?

Thanks!

Note: I have a DS Lite

minorgeek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I can't seem to get my M3 GBA Expansion Pack to work with my Acekard 2i either.
My acekard 2i is running AKAIO 1.8.8.
What setup are you using to get it to work?
Step by step setup help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1