Gaming Acid Trip in 3D

ShineroDark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think when I'll get bored playing my games on the 3DS I'll constantly be moving the 3D slider up and down for some fun. It would be really wierd seeing stuff going from 2D to 3D really fast lol
yaynds.gif
Anybody else gonna try this?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ShineroDark said:
I think when I'll get bored playing my games on the 3DS I'll constantly be moving the 3D slider up and down for some fun. It would be really wierd seeing stuff going from 2D to 3D really fast lol
yaynds.gif
Try closing one eye, opening it again, closing it, opening it again, closing it, etc etc

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
ShineroDark said:
yaynds.gif
Try closing one eye, opening it again, closing it, opening it again, closing it, etc etc

Lol! It's alright, Depravo

ShineroDark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
ShineroDark said:
yaynds.gif
Yea but you would only see a fuzzy image when you do that but i guess it would work the same way
wacko.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ShineroDark said:
Depravo said:
ShineroDark said:
yaynds.gif
Yea but you would only see a fuzzy image when you do that but i guess it would work the same way
wacko.gif
I didn't mean with a 3DS, I meant in real life.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a similar effect you can do with audio. When listening to your favorite Ace of Base CD through speakers, cup your hands over your ears, and slap your ears with your hands to create your own cool rhythm. You'd be amazed at the effect that "ONLY YOU" can hear. I'm loving it (McDonalds).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1