ROM Hack Discussion ACNH Build your own Treasure island

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wow, i never knew you could swap islands with MS, will have to check it out later after work.
Not "island" per se, but you can load buildings, items, and other stuff, but if you have the same design, you can change items, without closing island

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
gotcha. I think I got it working on my PC. I think I'm just having a sysbot issue now. (aside from the island save issue, that is.) Silly me thought this would be a smooth process.
Make sure you have latest sysbot base, and i disabled edizon, bc it could cause problems (i think)

acnhnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have latest sysbot base, and i disabled edizon, bc it could cause problems (i think)
I definitely have the latest edition. I'm still getting errors. I extracted it directly to the SD card as directed, and I have made sure my firewall will let it go through. Where is edizon? this is the first time i've heard of it.

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I definitely have the latest edition. I'm still getting errors. I extracted it directly to the SD card as directed, and I have made sure my firewall will let it go through. Where is edizon? this is the first time i've heard of it.
Its a module, to use cheat codes

acnhnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What problem you have on MS?
It keeps telling me that my app cannot connect to the sys-botbase running on my console. I've set it up exactly as directed to, extracted it to the root of my SD, and i have put a clear through the firewall so that shouldn't be stopping it. I'm also on the same network.

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It keeps telling me that my app cannot connect to the sys-botbase running on my console. I've set it up exactly as directed to, extracted it to the root of my SD, and i have put a clear through the firewall so that shouldn't be stopping it. I'm also on the same network.
Are u using this?
https://github.com/olliz0r/sys-botbase

Try to delete and reinstall, also check manual installation

acnhnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are u using this?
https://github.com/olliz0r/sys-botbase

Try to delete and reinstall, also check manual installation
same error still, I fresh installed and did the manual install, as well as extracted it again and no luck either way. I'm guessing i'm trying to connect wrong to be honest but i'm not sure how or where i'm going wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...