ROM Hack Discussion ACNH Build your own Treasure island

Edurnity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
One question, I have edited the map and when I replace the copy on the switch and open animal crossing, it is the same, it is not modified. I open the animal crossing in the nintendo launcher, do I have to use the animal crossing from "atmosphere"? I have the game downloaded and purchased from the Nintendo E-Shop, can I play online?

Walllle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys very random but what are the chances i could pay someone to set this up for me? lol
Post automatically merged:

hey guys sorry to bug ahah but i am wondering if there is anyone i could pay to do this for me?

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey guys very random but what are the chances i could pay someone to set this up for me? lol
Post automatically merged:

hey guys sorry to bug ahah but i am wondering if there is anyone i could pay to do this for me?
I have many treasure islands

Walllle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have many treasure islands
Im just looking to be able to start one i can run! Im getting my RCM loader and jig tomorrow and will be modding my secondary switch then, Ive read up on this quite abit and likely could figure it out with the tutorial youve set up for people but wasnt sure if maybe some people sell complete treasure islands or anything haha

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im just looking to be able to start one i can run! Im getting my RCM loader and jig tomorrow and will be modding my secondary switch then, Ive read up on this quite abit and likely could figure it out with the tutorial youve set up for people but wasnt sure if maybe some people sell complete treasure islands or anything haha
I have dif islands, but the one i like the more its starter island.
All mats, all diy split, all nook miles item, museum and more

Reactions: ELY_M

Walllle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have dif islands, but the one i like the more its starter island.
All mats, all diy split, all nook miles item, museum and more
okay sweet! yeah thats basically what im looking to make myself or find one to purchase. Dont care for the super rare stuff all that much its more for the basics. How long did it take you to get youre started? and how does going online work when you have a treasure island?

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
okay sweet! yeah thats basically what im looking to make myself or find one to purchase. Dont care for the super rare stuff all that much its more for the basics. How long did it take you to get youre started? and how does going online work when you have a treasure island?
Making a treasure island can take around 3 hours to a hell lot of time if you dont know what u are doing
As for going online i usually go with my modded switch on syscfw, since i have only legal games. At least there is less risk of beign banned.

Reactions: ELY_M

Walllle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Making a treasure island can take around 3 hours to a hell lot of time if you dont know what u are doing
As for going online i usually go with my modded switch on syscfw, since i have only legal games. At least there is less risk of beign banned.
Okay perfect thank-you! Yeah I'm gonna start modding mine today and then hopefully start the island as well! Is it okay if I add yeah on discord in case I have couple questions? And perfect for the online, I don't plan on going online with anything that I don't already own! Mainly want to mod it just for GameCube games and some older stuff haha

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay perfect thank-you! Yeah I'm gonna start modding mine today and then hopefully start the island as well! Is it okay if I add yeah on discord in case I have couple questions? And perfect for the online, I don't plan on going online with anything that I don't already own! Mainly want to mod it just for GameCube games and some older stuff haha
My discord its jackio#8547

MrCyberdoc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a modded supply island without beaches, works fine. I'm looking for a simple flattened island with beaches as my next island requires being able to get in the water. Since my completed island is saved in many places both on and off the card, can I just delete my island on the modded switch and start over, using the first save as an island with beaches that I can modify? Or does anyone have the plain flattened island with beaches they are willing to share?j

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a modded supply island without beaches, works fine. I'm looking for a simple flattened island with beaches as my next island requires being able to get in the water. Since my completed island is saved in many places both on and off the card, can I just delete my island on the modded switch and start over, using the first save as an island with beaches that I can modify? Or does anyone have the plain flattened island with beaches they are willing to share?j
You can start a new game and use that island and just save your other island as map files and switch easily

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys, I would like to know if there is a way to have my own treasure island but the switch process to do everything on the pc, and if so how would it be played online?
Can be done on PC but can't be hosted on PC, only on switch

RYOGARAN

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if i have emumm and i want to connect online, should i delete the nsp games i installed before? Or should I simply not open them when I am connected online? Can I leave them installed and simply not open them, there is no problem?

Frankly_Raw_Toast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Xjackio I have a question, this Twitch creator has created about 60 some treasure islands, but how do they have all of their islands active at once for people to access? There must be a way to do it so you don't have to have 60 switches set up, right? How would you go about doing this?

Thanks!
image.png

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Xjackio I have a question, this Twitch creator has created about 60 some treasure islands, but how do they have all of their islands active at once for people to access? There must be a way to do it so you don't have to have 60 switches set up, right? How would you go about doing this?

Thanks! View attachment 384153
In fact the person have 60 switch running at the same time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.