Homebrew ACNL's update doesn't work

D

Deleted User

You likel have malware then. I broswe that iso site al the time without ads or popups. Also only download from mega/google drive
i know i don't, i check on a regular basis and i'm careful of where i download my shit from

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You likel have malware then. I broswe that iso site al the time without ads or popups. Also only download from mega/google drive
the only one that they have is on a website that limits it to under 100kb/s, lolno

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to burst in on this thread but I didn't want to start a new one when the title would be the same, the circumstances are different though so not sure if anyone can help.

I've got a 3ds xl on the latest firmware, I'm using ninjhax to load the homebrew launcher, then using the region free option to load my New Leaf cart as it's a US one but a UK 3ds xl.

I've downloaded the update from the eshop, but it won't apply to my game. Trying the update option on the games start screen tells me it's up to date, but it isn't.

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to burst in on this thread but I didn't want to start a new one when the title would be the same, the circumstances are different though so not sure if anyone can help.

I've got a 3ds xl on the latest firmware, I'm using ninjhax to load the homebrew launcher, then using the region free option to load my New Leaf cart as it's a US one but a UK 3ds xl.

I've downloaded the update from the eshop, but it won't apply to my game. Trying the update option on the games start screen tells me it's up to date, but it isn't.
you can't use a U.K. update for an NA game I think

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Welp, just updated the game on my N3DS running 11.2 and the latest stable build of Luma. It booted without issue. I dunno why others with the same setup are having problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one