Hacking Action Replay DSI ROM Dumper?

SugoiEndeavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have wanted to copy my ds games onto my micro SD card. I do not have a flashcart but I have an action replay dsi that can load ds homebrew. I have tried using "Wood-dumper", but I don't have wifi that works with the ds lite. I also can't do slot 2 dumping because I do not have a gba flashcart. I'm wondering if I can put the ds game into the action replay dsi and load a special app that can copy the game from the top of the action replay. If you can copy a gamesave with this thing, you must somehow be able to copy the game with it! :lol:

ipwndeveloper

Trophies
Website
gb4iphone.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
By default the Action Replay DSi Can save save the game progress (.duc) however this is not the complete data and is only the progress, rather than a complete dump. If you are decent with electronics you can try this. However this requires extra hardware, and requires it to be updated for the nds. A while back, I talked with a user on one of the old ds fourms who had started a project to dump the roms via the Action Replay card slot, I sadly think it was never completed/released, also, I don't recall the Action Replay DSi being able to support roms, due how it was constructed. Also do you have a cellphone with hotspot capability, you can use wood dumper with a temporary wifi spot that you can de-activate later. good luck mate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1