Action RPG 'Last Epoch' to release out of Early Access next month and gets launch trailer

last epoch game.jpg

Launching in a month is the full 1.0 release of Last Epoch, an action RPG from developer Eleventh Hour Games. Ahead of the game's release, a new trailer was aired:

Uncover the Past, Reforge the Future. Ascend into one of 15 mastery classes and explore dangerous dungeons, hunt epic loot, craft legendary weapons, and wield the power of over a hundred transformative skill trees. Last Epoch is being developed by a team of passionate Action RPG enthusiasts.

Last Epoch launches on February 21 via Steam.

:arrow: SOURCE

fx0rec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Despite having spent roughly 4k hours in Wraeclast, I really did enjoy LE on my first and only playthrough.
Haven't thouched it since (about a year ½ ago, but read a lot of criticism in the steam announcement thread.

What was that all about? Did the devs mess up along the way or are people just salty over the wrong reasons.

jeremy2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite having spent roughly 4k hours in Wraeclast, I really did enjoy LE on my first and only playthrough.
Haven't thouched it since (about a year ½ ago, but read a lot of criticism in the steam announcement thread.

What was that all about? Did the devs mess up along the way or are people just salty over the wrong reasons.
It seems to be people angry that the devs want money for it.

• Wow
Reactions: eternal

krakenx

Trophies
XP
Country
It seems to be people angry that the devs want money for it.
100 Epoch points for $10 and 200 for $20? I don't know what those are used for, but between that and selling multiple day 1 editions of a single player game it feels like a hard pass for folks that want to buy a complete game.

jeremy2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100 Epoch points for $10 and 200 for $20? I don't know what those are used for, but between that and selling multiple day 1 editions of a single player game it feels like a hard pass for folks that want to buy a complete game.
I'd be shocked anyone who actually plays it thinks it's not a complete game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.