ACTIVISION announces The PROTOTYPE BIOHAZARD BUNDLE

Activision have announced The Prototype Biohazard Bundle:

Today Activision Publishing, Inc. launched the PROTOTYPE BIOHAZARD BUNDLE, a collection containing the breakout third-person action-adventure games PROTOTYPE and PROTOTYPE 2. It is now available for $49.99 as a digital download on the PlayStation4 via the PlayStation Store and Xbox One, through the Xbox Games Store. This title is rated M (Mature) by the ESRB.

The PROTOTYPE saga follows the intertwined stories of Alex Mercer and Sergeant James Heller, each given shapeshifting powers and superhuman strength by a deadly virus that has devastated New York City. PROTOTYPE and its sequel specialize in giving players unstoppable abilities of destruction and deception, then setting them loose in a dynamic open-world playground to unleash carnage on the shadowy forces behind the outbreak.

Each game in the PROTOTYPE BIOHAZARD BUNDLE includes exciting content and features for fans and newcomers to the series alike. Both titles have been updated for a new generation of hardware with Full HD rendering, improved framerate, and higher-resolution textures and effects. Moreover, PROTOTYPE 2 contains all of the DLC that came with the original RADNET Edition of the game, as well as the majority of in-game content previously offered through retailer pre-orders.

Both PROTOTYPE and PROTOTYPE 2 will be available to purchase individually on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One through the PlayStation Store and Xbox Games Store, respectively, on August 11 in North America. The original PROTOTYPE will be $29.99; its sequel will be $39.99.

PrototypeBundle_PS4.jpg PrototypeBundle_XboxOne.jpg

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Has it been upscaled/remastered because I remember the graphics weren't anything special when they came out.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Has it been upscaled/remastered because I remember the graphics weren't anything special when they came out.
Both titles have been updated for a new generation of hardware with Full HD rendering, improved framerate, and higher-resolution textures and effects. Moreover, PROTOTYPE 2 contains all of the DLC that came with the original RADNET Edition of the game, as well as the majority of in-game content previously offered through retailer pre-orders.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Both titles have been updated for a new generation of hardware with Full HD rendering, improved framerate, and higher-resolution textures and effects. Moreover, PROTOTYPE 2 contains all of the DLC that came with the original RADNET Edition of the game, as well as the majority of in-game content previously offered through retailer pre-orders.

Ah, didn't read it properly obviously. Good games though, pretty fun. They didn't get much praise and sort of faded into the shadows a bit when they came out.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
So it'll be a digital release only? That's a neat idea from Activision rather than make a physical release.

God of War 3 for PS4 could've been digital-only too.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I might get it when it's €10,- or something. ^_^ I like the first game a lot and I've spend a lot of time just crapping around in the city. I never really took my time to play 2 since it did not interest me at all. =3=

Also the protagonist in 1 bears the same name as me. :3

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the first Prototype released it was very enjoyeable and I prefered it to Infamous (initially).

The second Prototype was abysmal, just improved graphics, but the same dumb a.i. / game mechanics - basically a cut and paste, so much so it tarnished my memiry of the fitst game.

Thr second was so poor at release - on previous gen, whst us it going to be like playing it now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo