Adding New Cheats to EZ Flash Omega

G1Convoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HI I am trying to get EZ Flash Omega Custom cheats to work I am using a Raguler DS Model 1 to play it and the game I am trying to play with the Cheat is Super Mario World with Always Star Power here is the Cheat
030054D0 000000DF
Ogrinal
and when Converted using the Web Site :
[New Cheat - 1]
ON=054D0,DF
and Nothing while the Cheat works on the Vutural Boy Emulator and one for PSP I still cannot work on the EZ Omega Cart can someone help me please I am begging here I do not know what to do

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
First, make sure the cheats are for the same version of the ROM you're using.

After that try putting 00 before or after the DF, I've found that makes them work with some games for some reason.

The omegas cheat system requires a fair bit of fiddling at times.

G1Convoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to do the Jump in Midair for Super Mario World and I get this when I use the App to convert
[New Cheat - 1]
ON=425DD,A0,E6;C1F0F,03,2A,DC,1B
it dose not work at all

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been fiddling with these codes and yeah, they're not going to work. The omegas cheat system is bare bones at best, frankly it's not even a proper cheat system, just a basic raw ram writer, actual cheat systems have additional functionality to make these kind of cheats work.

The best you're going to get on the omega is things like infinite lives and coins, you're not going to be able to modify behaviour like these codes do. I thought maybe star power could work but it doesn't with the way the game handles that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw