Hardware Adding to my GBA flash collection

Click This

Surgite!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another update of the collection...just to show there are some sweet deals out there on ebay and here on the WTS forums. New additions; EZ-Flash II 256, elink and the EFA-Linker(thank you CorruptJon).
f07vxv.jpg

How do you find these on eBay? The only ones I can find are discreetly bundled with systems...

Reactions: cearp

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another update of the collection...just to show there are some sweet deals out there on ebay and here on the WTS forums. New additions; EZ-Flash II 256, elink and the EFA-Linker(thank you CorruptJon).

How do you find these on eBay? The only ones I can find are discreetly bundled with systems...
I find them with the systems. The elink and ezflash II came with a metallic green sp that was mint for $60 total. The deal was too good to pass up. I've always wanted the Power Star version.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
whoa nice, how did you find the ez-flash 3?, those are exceptionally rare and ridiculously expensive! nice one!

i have a EZF Advance II 256M, i am not sure it works anymore though, it was my first gba flashcart too.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I actually saw a EZ Flash III just pop up on eBay within the last month that was part of a GBA Micro + Wario Ware games bundle for $120. Was really, really annoyed that it disappeared so fast due to buy it now.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My updated collection, added an extra EZ-Flash IV, and finally scored an EZ-Flash III 2Gb.
*snip*

Really awesome collection. I had an EFA Linker as my first flash cart ever, it was really nice besides the fact that the battery was dead within like 1 year of use. After that I gave it to my friend after having an M3Perfect.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie, I'm jealous. Great collection dude :D

Just make sure you keep an older computer operable, one that has parallel port privileges and an OS that doesn't restrict the use of said parallel ports.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I felt like I was the only person who owns one of these 2Gb EZ-FLASH Advance III dev carts:

OjQqiqh.jpg

Ordered it from Jandaman.com in 2005.

How rare are they, and could mine be worth money? o.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas