OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey Guys,
Recently I've rediscovered my like(more like love:wub: ) for gba games
And would you help me choose any one of the options given below:
Before i write any of the following options, I'd like to tell you my status..
I have a NDS Lite, a Supercard dsonev3 and a broken k1sp(a gba clone)
So, what should I choose-
1.a Supercard DS2
2.a k101 REVO
3. a slot2 flashcart(Please mention name and the website where to buy from)
Thanks

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would consider getting a JXD S7300.

Pretty hard to get GBA flash carts these days :( and when you do find them they usually want like $100.

If you go to that light take web page and search for S7300 you should see them for 139 with no taxes or shipping.

raystriker

The powers that be
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I had considered the jxd s7300, but it was a tad costly and took a look on the jxd s602...
65$!!! Nice...but many jxd devices have problems and also the rarely get any updates...(considering it runs on android 4 )

TCRe

Bright Studios
Trophies
XP
Country
Well there are pros and cons for each

Revo K101- GBA hardware clone and very good by all accounts but comes with large waiting time and a save issue that is yet to be fixed.

Slot 2 card - Most available today are fakes and poor quality but if you can find one EZ flash IV seems very good.

DSTwo - GBA emulation has taken a pretty big leap on the DStwo and these are readily available but battery can be drained by the extra cpu and emulation still has issues.

If you need something reliable and quickly I'd probably go for the DSTwo the other two options are a little harder to get hold of.

EDIT - All JXD devices I have had have been pretty low quality build wise, emulation has been good on them but they don't feel good in any way.

Trevor Belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ebay has the Supercard SD, slot 2/GBA cart.
This is a reputable dealer i have purchased from MANY times and each unit i've received has worked very well (despite the known and well documented shortcomings of it software wise.)
But for the price ($25) you can't beat the ability to play NES, GB/GBC, Master System, some Turbografx-16 and Game Gear games.

Still rocking mine in a GB Micro, 2gb micri-sd maxed out, still running like a champ.
They even come with a good, Kingston, Micro-SD to Mini-SD adapter.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SuperCard-MINI-SD-/360639305606?pt=US_Video_Game_Memory&hash=item53f7c71786

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...